EPILOGUE

...
GIA

"for the love of fuck." "yeah thats me, I love to fuck mi amore." leo says gripping onto my thigh as i ride him trying to get a release out of this as soon as possible.

"l-leo" god this man was going to be the death of me. his nails dug harder onto my hip making sure he was controlling my every movement up and down on his thick cock as he groans throwing his head back onto the windows of our home.

"gonna cum gonna cum" "cum for me baby. cum for me" he whispers feeling his hot breath fan my face as i lost all control and cry out loud now holding onto his shoulders tightly.

my breathing was hard to control as i place my head near the nape of his neck soon hearing him chuckle.

he slides his hand down my bare back making me shiver at the touch of his fingers dragging along my spine.

"good girl— you're such a good fucking girl." he kisses me earning a moan to release from my lips.

"we're going to be late for dinner leo." i mutter earning a shrug from him. "we probably already are might as well" rolling off of him he grabs a towel soon kneeling in-front of my legs to wipe up the mess i made.

while looking up at my eyes he stops cleaning me up before kissing my inner thigh. "but before we go to dinner we have to make a pit stop somewhere." i cock an eyebrow up confused at his situation.

"where?" he stands up kissing my cheek and pulling back. "you'll see amore."

-

"i should have bought my damn jacket." i groan shivering from the windy italy weather as leo chuckles under his breath and removed his jacket from his shoulders to soon place it over mines.

with a small smile on my lips we kept on walking towards the above ground crypts where flowers were neatly placed in the upper vases for those loved ones people have lost. 

we stop walking as leo's mother came to our view. he hands me the bouquet of white roses for me to switch the old dead ones from her vase as i had done so and carefully take hold of the dead ones in my hands.

my hair swished around in the air due to the wind as leo places a hand against the wall near her name placement before sighing and lowering himself to quickly kiss her name on the stone; making my eyes droop down and my heart soft at the action.

"mama i wanted you to meet my beautiful fiancé." leo announces placing an arm around my waist as the wind kept on going rather harshly this time while we kept it quiet. "i just came here to tell you how thankful i am for her and that i wish you were here to see me. to see me grow and become the man you always wanted me to be."

my hand collided with leo's back soothing his shirt down as i look up towards the side of his face.

"i love her mama and i can't wait for you to know that i'm finally happy and healthy with her." more silence surrounded us as he sighs while turning around to face me.

"you did good mrs smith." i suddenly spoke making him chuckle soon kissing my temple gently.

leo and i have been living in italy for about a year now due to him wanting to come back home and because i got an internship as a new photographer for a company downtown from here.

alex stayed back in california since he didn't feel ready to face italy again and cleo was promoted to head designer back in anna's studio. life was doing us good and i couldn't be more happy about it till now.

"ready for dinner munchkin" leo kneels facing my wide stomach as i slap the top of his head and pout. "he isn't but i am. let's get going i'm starving." he nods before grabbing my hand and heading back towards his car.

we've found out i was awaiting for his child back in february. the excitement in leo's face was undeniably adorable as he jumped around, kissed me everywhere and made love to me that night. savoring each part of me like i was a precious jewel.

i was happy to call him the father of my child. our ups and downs made it worth being with him as we both pushed forward all together.

buckling my seatbelt he starts the car not before i finally get a text from cleo telling me she had arrived from the airport and was getting ready at her hotel room for dinner tonight.

my eyes drag towards leo as i silently watch him drive while paying careful attention to the road. the background of the beautiful vineyards passing by, street vendors and the sun reflecting his side profile made him undeniably more handsome than ever.

i was happy to where i was right now in my life. i had a beautiful fiancé, a best-friend and a child on the way. what more can i ask for. this was perfection to me.

-

"sucks to not drink tonight huh" cleo taunts waving the delicious red wine in my face making me flip her off and toast with leo at my failed attempt to hide my desire for the wine.

leo's hand was massaging my shoulders gently as his arm wrapped around the back of my seat while talking to cleo about some work situation she had a few days ago.

i kept it simple and quiet as i scan the area around me. looking at my friend and my fiancé. the beautiful view of the restaurant we were at. realizing what my life came to. my job. my home. my life.

"what are you thinking 'bout baby?" leo murmurs near my ear as i shake my head and look at him. "just thinking. nothing much" he hums taking his sweet time to quickly kiss my lips.

"ti voglio bene tesoro mio." [i love you my darling.]
i smile warmly at him before touching my ring. "i love you too."

"you guys are making me want to gag" cleo interrupts playfully making all of us at the table burst into a fit of laughter.

i'm so in love.

THE END

hey mis amores! it's vex here and i'm proud to say that 'eye candy' is now and FINALLY over! i'm so happy for all of the support and immense love i've received the past few months because of this story. i enjoy knowing and reading how you guys were so anticipated for the story to first come out till the end. thank you all for the support and love and i hope you guys are all ready for my future stories that are in the current works for you all!! and with that being said, eye candy has now came to an end. 👋🏼