09

...
GIA

"are you serious!!?" cleo shouts gasping as her leg bounces on the bed making me slump down and cover my face once more.

i had called cleo a few minutes after leo left the house as the guilt finally started to eat me alive and i couldn't keep lying to my best friend.

i nod not daring to look into her eyes as i had now stared into a random drawer in the room. i HATED confrontation of any kind. it may sound ridiculous but i just really can't bare it.

cleo sighs as her hand goes up to turn my head facing her. her nails trail down towards my cheek before sighing and letting me go.

"you're mad" i finally spoke as carefully as i could trying not to mess anything up more than it already was as cleo just nods her head.

"of course not. i'm just-" she sighs tucking a small curl behind her ear as i carefully look at her every move.

the small rays of the sun setting dashed through the silk curtains of the room as it hits cleo's melanin skin making her look more ethereal than usual.

"i just want you to be careful okay. please" she softly says holding my hand as i look down before nodding.
"i'll be alright" she smiles a little showcasing her small dimple more before hugging me and letting out a chuckle.

"was he good at the kisses though?" she wiggles her shoulders as i hit her making myself laugh. "let's say i wasn't only wet because of the shower afterwards..."

she pulls back before jumping off the bed and giving me a spin, soon before placing her hands on my shoulders and shaking them back and forth.

"I KNEW IT!" we both burst into a fit of laughter as we lay on the bed together making me need to find air once more.

in my mind there was no alex. in my heart... there was just nothing yet. was it still alex? was it ever alex to begin with?

it's been a whole week.

a week since the incident with leo and i. a week since i had to face him, giving each-other secret glances from far away as i had to take his photos for the shoot.

i don't know how we became distant. i think it was partially my fault since i felt so guilty for doing what i had done. for accepting it even though i'm with someone else.

today was the last finishing shoot until vacation break. each 3 months ana gives all of her employees a small week vacation break, like a gratitude gift or some random bullshit like that.

the cameras and lights were cut off as it was only cleo and i in the studio.

"i'm heading off now. are you still doing that dinner with alex tomorrow?" she asks placing her jacket over her shoulders as i nod placing my hands in my pockets.

alex had invited cleo over for a small dinner to get together again after some time now. also because he didn't want to leave my sight since he; and i quote: "misses me too much". even though he's been coming late from work due to big projects lately.

"alright then i'll see you." i bid her goodbye as she gives me a tight hug, soon heading off.

i sensed a sudden presence still available in the room as i sigh placing now the palm of my hands on my cold desk. "i know you're there leo" he chuckles before i soon feel his arms wrap around my waist catching me slightly off guard.

"what are you doing tonight" he spins me over to face him as he had a soft expression on his face still holding me in his arms.

i push back a little separating from him as i cross my arms over my chest soon seeing him eye me down by the sudden action since my chest had risen up on the act.

"don't touch me leo." he playfully rolls his eyes. "didn't say that when i was kissing you so slowly a week ago" he mumbles as i stomp on the ground.

"it was a one time thing that's it." he rolls his eyes before playfully moving his hands as if he was letting whatever i say go through one ear and leave through the other.

"yea yea anyways... what are you doing tonight?" he asks again.

"heading off to my boyfriend and getting some good sleep for once knowing i don't have work till next week" i reply with a grin as i see his emotion drop of the mention of alex.

bursting into a chuckle i was caught off guard when he pulls me to the side soon pushing me up against the white wall making me gasp.

one of his hands slightly wrapped around me as he was so close near my face that the tip of his nose dragged slightly amongst mines.

"be with me tonight." my eyes go wide as my lips open up to speak before soon shutting as i feel leo pressed up more on me.

i felt the urge to whimper at the sudden feeling but hold it down as i bite onto my tongue.

"i'll text you my address. i want to do something with you." he lets me go making my hand rise towards my cheeks as i look at him.

even when the lights were cut off and dimmed i could still see those beautiful eyes of his. as well as the stunning structure he has.

"y-you don't have my number though" "trust me i'll find away" and with that he turns around before walking off leaving me speechless at what had just happened.

LEO : 2 GIA : 0