9

*Anubis*

It's the end of the day and I've been setting up my new room. Not that I have much anyways besides new clothes.

"Anubis" Darryl knocked.

"Yes?" I opened the door.

Darryl held out the plushy I was looking at from the mall. My eyes widened and I looked up at him making sure that it was okay for me to take it. He gave me a nod and I took the plush hugging it tightly. It's so soft and fluffy.

"Thank you" I whispered out starting to tear up.

"You get some rest now, you have school in the morning"

I nodded and he closed my door leaving me alone. I shuffled over to my bag and grabbed my paci and turned off the lights before going to bed. I popped my paci in my mouth before snuggling my new stuffie.

I heard the door creek open and some light coming through as I tried to sleep. The door closed so I'm guessing I was just being checked on.

"Anubis?" Someone knocked on my door.

I quickly took my pacifier out of my mouth and hid it under my pillow. As I did the door opened showing Anastasia.

"Hey there bud, would you like any breakfast before school?" She asked me.

I shook my head no still in little space. She gave me a smile and blew me a kiss before leaving my room. I got out of bed and looked for my uniform. I don't wanna go to school with stupid hero's, and Maxim. I don't know who I hate more, Hero's or Maxim.

Once I got dressed I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. While I was at it I cleaned my new piercing that I did while staying at Maxim. When he found out I did it he wasn't too happy because I was cross faded. I don't know why he was upset about it, all of my piercings I've done myself.

I studied my face in the mirror and I slipped more into little space seeing how big my clothes are on me. School is going to be a pain in the butt. I got out of the bathroom making my way to the kitchen.

"Good morning Anubis" Darryl greeted me drinking his coffee.

"Hewwo" I rubbed my eyes yawning.

"Do you want me to drive you to school? It's a bit of a walk and it's raining outside"

I nodded and watched Anastasia make breakfast. I'm not hungry but that bacon smells good.

Darryl noticed my stare and he gave me a piece of his bacon. I gave him a thank you smile and ate the strip. It's been a while since I've had bacon.

"Thank yous Darryl" I thanked him as he dropped me off school.

"I'll be here to pick you up alright bud?" He rolled down the window.

I nodded and gave him a thumbs up. Walking into school I got stares from the villains. As I got to the front gate I was pulled by my bag to the side of the building.

"You think you're better than us bitch?" A guy pushed me against the brick wall.

I shook my head no getting really scared. I recognize him, he's one of the bullies from my old school.

"Just because you live with a hero family doesn't mean shit, you think you're all that huh?" He punched the side of my face.

I held my cheek trying to not cry. I can usually beat them back up but not when I'm little. I was kicked down below and I fell to the ground holding my crotch in pain. Him and some other villains started to beat me up.

"What is happening over here" I heard a man.

I heard the kids scatter and I stayed on the ground.

"Anubis are you alright?" The man spoke.

I opened my eyes and saw MrHarding holding his hand out. I didn't give him an answer I just took his hand and he helped me up.

"Why were they beating you up this time?"

"I don't know, something about me apparently being better than them"

MrHarding took me inside the school and got me to the nurses office. I tried to tell him that I'm fine but he wouldn't listen to me. He has always been the one to look out for me. Ever since he noticed my grades were slipping he made a meeting with my parents to where he found out I was being hurt by them.

He tried to do something about it but since we're villains no one would do anything.