1

Anubis

It's only seven in the morning and I'm already having a shitty day. I got dress coded before I even walked into school. No one told me that there's school uniforms. And apparently I wasn't the only one either, all of the villains weren't told.

They had spare ones though but my shirt is too big on me. I just might slip in little space because of this shitty thing. Probably won't happen though because it's hard for me to even slip.

"Look at him, his shirt makes him look like a twink" I heard a guy laugh at me.

Whelp time to kick some ass already.

I walked up to the guy with my head down and my hands in my pockets.

"If I were you, you should leave me alone" I whispered but loud enough for him and his friends to hear.

"What are you going to do about it huh? You're just a hero trying to look tough"

"Ha, you think I'm a hero?" I looked up at him glaring.

"Well yeah, someone who looks pathetic as you definitely is a hero"

I reached up and grabbed his hair bringing his head down hard onto my knee. He groaned in pain and kept hitting his head on my knee till he fell to the floor.

"What the fuck dude" he hissed holding his now bloody nose.

I kicked his stomach and looked at his friends. "Still think I'm a dumb ass hero?"

They shook their heads no and I walked away from them. Stupid assholes, if they seriously think I'm a hero then they need to get some help.

I got to my classroom and looked at the board seeing there's a seating arrangement. And of course all of the villains are upfront.

I sat down at my seat which is in the front row in the middle.

What the hell is this class? This teacher is just talking about how hero's are the best. It's pissing me off.

"Anubis, pay attention" my teacher slapped a meter stick on my desk.

I sighed and grabbed my bag starting to walk out of the door.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Leaving, you're pissing me off with this hero shit" I told her leaving the class.

Damn I wish that all of these hero's could just die already, we don't need them.

All they do is throw us in the dump, literally. I lived in a shit hole my whole life. I sleep on a fucking mattress with cigarette burns and blood. My home is broken down the walls and roof barely holding.

What do I do now? I skipped class and I don't have any friends.

"What are you doing out of class?" I heard a man coming up to me. Obviously a hero because villains don't usually give a shit.

"Felt sick so I'm going to the nurses" I told him as I kept walking.

"You aren't fooling anyone, now come with me" he grabbed my shoulder.

Time to pull the fainting card. I swayed a little bit and rolled my eyes back falling to the ground.

"Get up" he pinched my arm.

I stayed still pretending that I actually fainted. This trick always works for me.

I heard the man sigh and he picked me up. After Two minutes I was laid down on a bed. I'm guessing I'm in the nurses office.

"What happened to him?" I heard a lady.

"I found him in the hallway on the ground not budging, he's breathing fine so I think he just fainted"

"Let me take a look" I heard her heals clicking. She put her hand on me and hummed "he seems malnourished, if he doesn't wake up in a minute then I'll have to call the ambulance since we don't know when he fainted"

Okay, so I have to wake up soon maybe 20 seconds.

I waited twenty seconds and slowly opened my eyes.

"Oh thank goodness you're awake, I was about to call the ambulance" the nurse walked over to me.

"What happened?" I rubbed my head.

"You fainted, now please eat these crackers and have this water" the nurse gave me crackers and water.

"Thank you" I gave her a smile.

I drank the water and looked at the crackers. I don't really want these.

The nurse and the man were turned around talking. I took the crackers and shoved them into my pocket making sure they didn't see anything.

"May I rest here till I feel better miss? I still feel a bit nauseous"

"Of course you can, if you fall asleep do you want me to wake you for your next class?" she gave me a smile as the man walked out.

"Yes please"

Ha, idiot hero's, they always fall for my tricks. Act innocent enough and they might just help you.

I laid down and closed my eyes. Maybe I should get some sleep now that I think about it.

"Hey, you're going to be late for your class if you don't get up" the nurse shook me as the bell rang.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them. Great, more school. I sat up and gave her a smile before grabbing my stuff and leaving.

My next class is math, which I really hate.

As I got to my class I saw a familiar teacher. He was my old teacher and a villain. I'm surprised that he's my teacher. Maybe this class won't be bad after all. He was the best teacher I ever had.

"Anubis, it's amazing to see someone I know" Mr.Harding came up to me. "I hate these hero's so much, I haven't had a single villain kid in my class yet"

"It's only second period? What do you mean yet?"

"Oh, I teach before school actually starts, sit anywhere you would like"

I gave him a smile and sat in the back row furthest away from the teacher. It's the perfect spot.