Chapter 17: Goodbyes and New Beginings

Sorry I haven't posted in forever, I'm working on more chapters still. This chapter is going to be a bit more of Upstead but hope you all still enjoy. Also there maybe grammar and spelling mistakes. If there are sorry in advance, I proofread it a few times but I haven't read it in a while as I've been working on new chapters.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A few weeks later

Lilly's POV

It's Monday and I have the week off from dance class and it's also the last week Hailey, Jay, Natalie, and Will are staying. So the rest of the week we just hung out. I slept in longer then usual and at around 11:00 mom came in my room.

Anna: Morning Lilly.

"Good morning mom" I said, as I started to wake up.

Anna: Are you feeling ok? You usually don't sleep in till 11:00.

"I'm fine. I was just really tired". I said as I got up.

Anna: Ok.

I went downstairs and everyone was talking. When I went into the living room I heard Hailey and Jay talking about moving to La. I would love it if they stayed here, and I wish Natalie and Will could stay but they have to get back home to Owen. I sat down next to Hailey and she and Jay were looking at houses on there computer.

•Time jump to the end of the week•

Natalie's POV

Will and I were getting ready to leave. Jay and Hailey decided to stay in La and buy a house near Callen and Anna. Everyone was hanging out in the living room before we went to the airport. I looked over at Hailey who was sitting at the counter and she looked really pale.

(sorry for the bad photo quality)

"Hailey, are you feeling ok?" I asked

"Hailey, are you feeling ok?" I asked. As Jay also looked at Hailey.

Hailey: I'm fine.

Anna: You don't look fine.

Will: How long were you around Lilly when she was sick?

Hailey: We were all around her when she was sick, plus that was like 2 weeks ago.

Callen: That is true, but you don't look to good.

Lilly: Did I get Hailey sick?

Hailey: No, I'm fine.

Anna: *Whispers to Jay* Maybe you should take her to bed.

Jay: *Whispers back to Anna* I'm going to.

Hailey: I don't need to go to bed, I'm fine.

Lilly's POV

We're all sitting in the family room and about 15 minutes later everyone was looking at Hailey. She looked really pale but kept saying she was fine. I was worried I got her sick but she said I didn't. Nobody knew what was wrong and a few minutes later Jay was helping Hailey upstairs. I stayed with mom, dad, Natalie, and Will because I didn't want to get in the way. But I wanted to be with her so bad and make sure she was ok.