Chapter 1: The Question

This is my first ever fan fic, so I'm sorry if it's not that good but I hope you enjoy reading it.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV
It is 7:00 in the morning when Callen and I walked into the bullpen. Sam, Kensi, and Deeks were already there waiting for us. We were all called into osp by Eric and Nell because they had a lead on a navy seal we were trying to find.

Eric: He was last seen at 2:00 in the morning at the corner of Venice beach. He got into a car but whoever picked him up is a really skilled driver. They haven't passed any traffic cameras or anything. These people knew what they were doing.

Nell: Kensi and Deeks, go to the last location they were seen. Callen, Sam, and Anna, go and talk with anyone around there and see if the people there have seen anything out of the ordinary.

We then all headed out to do our tasks. On our way Callen and I started talking about what we might want our future to be like.

At the location:

We arrived at the location and Callen and I waited by a bush for people to start walking by

"I love you Callen" I said and turned to face him.

Callen: I love you too.

"Have you ever thought about marriage or having kids?" I asked.

Callen: No, not really. Have you?

"Yeah, I actually have." I said. "Would you want to have a baby with me someday?" I added.

He stood there for quite a while staring off into space at the question I just asked. "Callen are you ok?" I asked. He didn't reply, "CALLEN!!" I said a bit louder. He jumped and looked at me.

Callen: Uh, sorry, what did you say?

"I said.........never mind. Let's focus on this case."
I said looking away from Callen. "Sounds good" he said looking away as well.