Chapter 3: Back Together

This chapter gets into a little bit of detail at the end so read at your own risk, but it's not to extreme so it should be fine. Enjoy :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 months later:

Anna's POV

It's been two months since Callen and I have been broken up. I miss him like crazy even though I still work with him every day. Our conversation used to be about future plans and what we've been doing, but know we're pretty much silent the whole time. An occasional "hey, how you doing" would happen but that's really all we say to each other. I wonder if he misses being with me as much as I miss being with him?

Callen's POV

It's been two months since Anna and I have been broken up. I miss her like crazy even though I still work with her every day. Our conversation used to be about future plans and what we've been doing, but know we're pretty much silent the whole time. An occasional "hey, how you doing" would happen but that's really all we say to each other. But maybe I made a mistake with breaking up with her. And she didn't say anything about having a baby right away so maybe we can just talk about it.

Later that day:

"Hey Anna, can we talk?" I asked

Anna: Sure.

"I don't think I gave you enough of a chance to explain the whole baby thing." I said.

Anna: Oh, well what do you want to know?

"First of all were did you get the idea?"

Anna: I've just seen how happy Kensi and Deeks are with there son and it kinda got me thinking about having kids.

  "Ok. How soon did you want kids?" I asked, wanting to know exactly when she planned on this happening.

Anna: Whenever. I just thought I'd ask you and see what your thoughts are on the idea.

"Well I thought about it and if it's something you want to do I support you and we'll figure it out, together."

Anna: Does this mean we're back together?!?!?

"Yes, it does." I said excitedly. Anna then jumped into my arms and I gave her a kiss on her cheek, which then went down to her neck.

Anna's POV

Anna's POV

Later that night:

After Callen and I got back together we then went to his house

After Callen and I got back together we then went to his house. It started with just a little kiss which turned into more. We sat on the floor, since he doesn't have any furniture, and started kissing passionately. He then unbuttoned my jeans and started taking them off while I started taking off his top. He laid on top of me and we just went off.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Callen, knowing he didn't want to go to fast.

Callen: I'm good, but if you want to stop we can.

"It's up to you since you didn't want to rush into thi....." I started to say, but Callen pushed his lips to mine to make me stop talking, but I didn't fight it because I was quite enjoying this to be honest and I didn't want it to end.