𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

It's been 2 weeks since the situation with me in the locker room.
Every night since then Xiao is always drunk and knocking on my door.
he always faints and falls on top of me, I have to take care of his unconscious body and he's been missing a lot of work and I'm pissed about it.

TWO NIGHTS AGO

Im watching tv when I get a call
incoming call... dead to me 🪦
I pick up
"What Xiao?" I say my voice annoyed
the phone is silent.
"Xiao. If you don't respond I'm gonna hang up." I'm fed up at this rate.
I hear a bottle fall on the floor and shatter.
My heart skips a beat.
"I'll be round in a minute" I hang up and run out my house.

"XIAO OPEN UP" I shout Banging on his door. I feel a tear run down my face. I can't lose him like this.
I kick the door in, Xiao is laying on the floor phone in one hand and vodka bottle in another. But he was unconscious.
I run over to him tears now streaming down my face.
"Xiao. Xiao please don't go. No no no!!" I panic, I check his pulse, he's still alive, thank fuck.
I hold his body close while I call 999.

They take us away in the ambulance, they but a oxygen mask on him, I never knew that today would be the day I see him like this. I know he would see me like that but I never thought him.
Xiao's never been suicidal, and never drank a lot.

I wait in the waiting room for them to let me in the room. A hour after arrival I was allowed in his room.
I see him lying there, he's asleep I think I just sit next to him holding his hand tight while brushing a few strands of hair from his face.

"Y/n? where am I?" Xiao speaks his voice husky.
I was just sobbing I look at him my cheeks flushed by his voice and my eyes full of tears.
I hug him tight, I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to do that.
"You dickhead. Scaring the shit out of me!" I growl, "You fainted after drinking too much. please stop drinking. Your scaring me" I admit I feels weird.
"I will" Xiao says
"I mean it. No alcohol if ur not supervised" I look at him, his amber eyes looked dull. It only just hit him that I'm crying and he looked scared almost.
"I'll stop. If it's hurting you that bad I'll stop" He doesn't make eye contact and takes his hand away from mine.
I instantly take it back.
"no"
I forget we aren't together anymore so I won't even get to hold him tight like he did to me. it hurt.

I come back from work and stop at Xiao's flat. He wasn't in today so I want to check up on him. I knock on the door, I think I broke the hinges off cause there is a massive paint scratch on the doorframe.
the door opens and Xiao appears, he's in his skin tight tank top and black jeans.
"Oh Y/n. what are you doing here?" Xiao's cheeks went a pink colour.
"I came to check on you" I walk in, xiao shuts the door behind me.
"Y/n! What happened!" Xiao lifts my arm it has a massive slit in my elbow upwards.
"Oh I knew something hit me! Do you have a bandage or something?" I wasn't bothered it may have been bleeding everywhere but it happens alot when I throw my knives.

Xiao takes me to the bathroom, taking care of my cut bandaging it up tight.
"when did you get out of the hospital?" I ask sitting on the toilet lid while Xiao cleans up the extra blood.
"4pm. I can come in tomorrow" he says getting up. "Done." He smiles, I get up and walk to his room.
I flop on his bed, "ughhhh I'm tired. Can you make me some tea please" I groan looking at Xiao who's leaning on the door frame.
"fine." Xiao smiles walking away to the kitchen, I get on the bed properly.
I look in the bedside table on my side.
our photo booth photos were lying in the draw.
I smile putting them away, I lie on the bed. My eyelids feel heavy.
I fall asleep.

Xiaos pov
"Y/n your tea" I walk in my room, she's fallen asleep, on her side of the bed.
I couldn't help but smile she's adorable when she sleeps.
I place her tea on her bedside table, I kiss her forehead. I get into bed next to her, I pull her delicate body close to mine.
I know we aren't dating but I miss Y/n. I really do.
And as much as she doesn't admit it, she does miss me. I can tell Y/n has a certain aspect about her.
I lose my mind in my thoughts and fall asleep.

Y/n's pov

Xiao holds me tight to him, I missed him so much. I forgot how it felt to be held by him again.
I turn around and pushed my head into his chest, he is still freezing.
He has like no body heat at all.
I eventually fall asleep.

The next day At work
Walking into work was shit.
I get stares from everyone, I just walk straight to xiao cause he's my partner I kinda have to?
"We are doing what we started off with"
Xiao says his voice is soft, I roll my eyes at him.
"Don't go soft on me. Im not here for romance you know." I glare at him. Xiao sighs before handing me the gun.
"Stand like this" he stands behind me his hands on top of mine, his breath hitting my ear, he's so close.
"Shoot Y/n" Xiao says his voice is stern again. I shoot at hit the middle again.
"I am a natural at this" I say walking away and spinning. The world around me was blurry when I span but I swear a saw a smile on Xiao's face. The same smile that he did in the hospital when I was in care.

'No. I know the look he gave me back in the hospital. When the nurse said I was almost infertile. He sighed he obviously wants a child with me. All a child will do is drag me down.'

I remember my goal. I need to go to school. I'll start in a few weeks from now.

The time flies by it's 3:20 am and Hutao and Zhongli have gone home. It's just me and Xiao.
"You can go home now" Xiao says walking off to the storage room. We just did like hand to hand combat. And fucking hell you don't need a workout after that. That was your work out.

I put the gun and knife away and lock the box. I was about to leave, but I couldn't stop thinking about Xiao.
I walked to the storage room, the door is wide open. I peak around the door to see Xiao, he's hiding boxes and taping them up.
"Hey Y/n, You okay?" Xiao looks at me.
"What is in these boxes?" I ask slowly walking towards Xiao.
"You know like spare supplies, the car stuff. There's so much of the knife shields and fake bullets." Xiao makes funny voices.
The room goes silent, I stare into Xiao's angelic amber eyes. I walk closer to him Xiao slowly moves his hand to my waist.
I go into kiss him.
I did.
He kisses me back.
I finally kissed him.