𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄

A few months pass it's December 24th my release date.
It's been easy here, I've made friends, I never told them about Xiao though. Or my job.

"morning dip shit" iris says leaning down to look at me
"It's time to leave the freak house" they sigh.
"I don't think it's a freak house" I smile getting out and packing.
"your too positive too be here." they groan getting out of bed "either way I wanna see who's picking you up" they nudge me.
"I don't know either" I walk out.

I had to take my vitals early to check I'm still living and okay to go.
We were playing uno and go fish at the same time when someone shouts
"OH MY GOD THERE IS A PRETTY BOY OUTSIDE!" Everyone runs up to the window including iris who is gay.
"Y/n time to leave" one of the staff members come in to guide me out.
"oh my gosh Y/n" violet mouth drops.
"MISS CAN Y/NS PERSON-" Natasha shouts.
"No" she reply's blandly.
"BOO!!" They all shout. I walk out laughs to see Xiao signing me out.
"Thank you for taking care of her" Hethanks them before carrying me outside to the car park.
"Hey darling" he smiles, placing me down kissing me passionately holding me close to him by my waist.
I hear muffled screaming, they open the window and shout
"Y/N YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND AND A DISHY ONE!" Natasha screams
"WHAT THE FUCK IS DISHY" violet shouts
"WHEN THEY ARE HANDSOME CUTE AND HOT" They keep shouting at each other
"WHAT THE FUCK!"
"CONGRATS Y/N" iris pushes them out the way
"WE WISH YOU LUCK" they all shout out the window.
"THANK YOU FOR TALING CARE OF Y/N" Xiao shouts back at them waving and smiling, they squeal in response.

Xiao places me in the car gently. He places his hand on my thigh I get really insecure about the scars and how boney it is.
"Your getting better" he smiles at me before giving me another kiss
"I did originally planned to make love to you all night but maybe that should wait" he slightly laughs I feel my face go bright red.

We drive home. I expect to see my house how I left it but it was decorated for Christmas and clean.
"SURPRISE!" Hu tao and zhongli jump out.
"Welcome back Y/n" Xiao holds me tight while everyone joins in, I haven't got such a warm welcome before.
We chatted for a good 2 hours.

"Now it's late so you should probably go to bed." Xiao guides me to my room it clean and spotless.
"Thank you Xiao" I smile, he turns around while I take off my shirts.
"You can turn around now" I say I'm wearing gray shorts and my bra.
Xiao stands still, not making eye contact,his face goes a bright red, I roll my eyes and walk up to him.
"I'm not gonna sleep if I don't have you next to me." I look at him in the eyes.
"Fine, you do look better than you were your scar is almost healed" he states taking off his shirt and getting into bed with me.
"you didn't need to take off your shirt" I roll my eyes
"yeah but you did so" he pulls me closer to him.
"I missed you so much Y/n" Xiao said making his grip on me tighter.
"I know. I missed you a lot as well" I play with his hair it was a little longer than it was when I last saw him.
"I love you Xiao. Good night" I kiss him before shutting my eyes.
"Good night Y/n I love you too" he holds be tight and goes to sleep.
——————————
CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND IM PROUD OF YOU!!!