𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

Slight nsfw
———////———-

'Ugh my head hurts so badly... What happ-'

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" I pushed myself away from Xiao who had his arms wrapped around my waist.
"Ughh.. What happened??" Xiao husky voice spoke while I sat on the floor in a panic.
"Y/n what the fuck are you doing in my room?! and in your bra really?" He gave me a disapproving look.
"YOU THINK I FUCKING KNOW?! I WOKE UP LIKE THIS AND SAW YOUR ARMS AROUND MY WAIST IN YOUR BED SO I'M NOT THE ONLY CULPRIT!" I shouted Xiao's face turned a bright red as he turned over to face the wall.

'Wait a minute why is his collarbone so bruised..'

"Hey Xiao, let me see your collarbone quickly?"
"Why??" He asks, still not facing my way.
"Cause you look badly hurt" I walk over to him and pull down the sheet covering him.
"Damn what the fuck did yo-"
"WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE DON'T TELL ME WE- NO WE DIDN'T- DID WE?" I look at him, he gets up and walks over to a mirror.
"Oh look at that you gave me hickeys." He looks at himself in the mirror for a while.
I run up to the mirror looking at myself
"Ha you gave me hickeys as well you whore!" I laugh pointing at him.
"You can't say nothing bitch-" He stares at me, I only just realised we both were shirtless and we both have to work.
"Fuck you. could I borrow a shirt though?" I ask him, Xiao looks at me like I'm a psycho.
"No"
"Awh come on, that was my last shirt and I can't find it and also I can't go to work in my bra can I cause that's only for your eyes" I play with him, he goes bright red
"Get out and get changed." He handed me a white button up, it was too big for me but I will it work.
"Thanks babe. You know you love me" I smirk, shutting the door.
"SHUT UP!" Xiao shouts from his room. I can't help but burst out laughing.
——////———///——
"Don't tell anyone about what happens okay?" Xiao opens the car door for me.
"Awh man. I was gonna tell everyone we fucked." I said sarcastically.
"We didn't fuck." Xiao hissed.
"You don't know that. We could've just forgotten?" I shrug my shoulders. Xiao has a fed up look on his face
"Your actually so dumb Y/n" He face palms.
"And you're actually such a dick" I replied, Xiao frowned his eyebrows, we reached the entrance.

"Look at the two love birds" Hu tao comes running up to me with Zhongli behind her.
"So what happened fills me in!!" She jumps up and down.
"What do you mean?" I quirk my eyebrow at her.
"What happened in Xiao's bedroom? Come on, we literally walked in on you two you can't lie!" My and Xiao's faces turned a bright red.
"You guys were making out~~ Not gonna lie Xiao, you are kinky as fuck. Like what the fuck, I thought you were the quiet loner kid but no you rea-"
"Please shut up or I will make you" Xiao tries to sound intimidating
"Wow Y/n you got yourself a really fuck worthy person" Hu tao jokes, Xiao looked like I wanted to punch her.
"Wait a minute, Y/n lift your head up." Zhongli asked me.
"Why sir..??" I try to avoid lifting my head up.
"Just do it!!!" Hu tao runs behind me and lifts my head revealing the 'bruises'
"OOOOOO Y/N GOT HICKEYS!!" Hu tao shouts with excitement.
"WHY ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THIS?!" I laugh nervously.
"Xiao." Zhongli looks straight at him.
"I couldn't be more proud of you" Zhongli tugs Xiao into a hug.
I have to contain my laughter.
"What the fuck..." xiao whispers looking very uncomfortable.
I slightly giggle at his face.
"Xiao~~~ Did Y/n give you hickeys??" Hu tao asks him.
Zhongli peaks down Xiao shirt.
We get a nod.
"ooo Y/n didn't know you were horny" Hu tao winks at me.
"Fuck off" I say lightly punching her arm, Xiao laughs.
Not gonna lie, the whole experience was funny. Until we found out the details... fuck that-
———————///——
Y/n kinky 😏😏
I hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to stay hydrated,healthy and have a good evening/morning/night
I love you and I'm proud of you <333