𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

That should be the end of my story right?
Wrong.

My eyes flutter open to a bright white hospital room.
My hand was unable to move like it was being restrained.

"xiao... where's xiao?" I whisper.
"Sir she's awake" a nurse tells someone next me.
"y/n.. you awake" I turn my head to see xiao his eyes were full of tears.
"I thought you left me" he sobbed softly.
"Ma'm, you fainted due to loss of blood, thanks to this lovely man you could've died, and you almost became infertile due to no food and forcing food out for about 3 weeks." The nurse states, she leaves the room to let in hu tao and zhongli. After the nurse said that Xiao's face dropped in disbelief
"What do you mean infertile? As in she wouldn't be able to have children?" Xiao questions his face scared
"yes sir but she can still have children" the nurse turned around confused by the questions, Xiao had a sigh of relief, i would've went red but I didn't she's the capacity to.
I expected to get shouted at by Hu tao instead she leaned over to hug me she cried into my shoulder.
"Why didn't you tell me. I would've helped you. We would've helped you" she was devastated.
"Look dad I'm s-" Xiao stood up while zhongli walked over to him
"You did good xiao. You did good" zhongli pulled Xiao into a hug.
Everyone around me was upset or in tears.

The nurse waves out everyone and people come in and placed me on a wheelchair.

"SHE WOULD'VE BEEN FINE WITH ME! YOU DIDNT NEED TO SEND HER AWAY! PLEASE NOT AGAIN" Xiao pleaded for me not to go to a psychiatrist ward. Hu tao and zhongli convinced him it would be better for me if I did.

"WAIT Y/N" Xiao shouted
"Please stop" I asked the people they stopped Xiao caught up.
"I couldn't let you leave without a kiss" he smiled and kissed me on the lips his hands on my cheeks and my hands on his neck.
"See you soon" he waves as I get put in the ambulance.
"We love you!" All of them shouted at me while we drove off.