Ĥ̶̘̦̭̬̩̳͓̀͋͛̍E̴̞͂͛̿̏ͅL̶̞̳̮̅̆͂P̶̡̡̥̲̭̙͍̝͎͕͌̿͐

TW/ Body shaming, manipulation.
—————————
Venti sits me down and goes to his kitchen to make me my favourite drink.
I look around my vision blurry due to my tears, his house was warm,welcoming and I felt happy....

"Here's your drink Y/n" Venti arrives back and startles me.
"Thank you" I take the drink in my hands and look at my shoes noticing a few blood splats, after a few minutes of silence Venti places his head on my shoulder I didn't like it. Not now. Not after how much Xiao did it. I need time. I push him off my shoulder, he looks at me sadness in his eyes but it's not pure.
"you want to talk about what happened? Are you ready" Venti's voice was getting more and more controlling but I didn't bother with it.
"I-" I started.
"Your ready right?" Venti cut me off repeating his sentence over and over agin until I start the story.
I sat there no emotion through the story, Venti just keeps saying stuff that gets me more worked up like
'How was Xiao'
'I bet her had her on a side for a while'
'I told you he didn't love you like I do'
'Y/n you shouldn't have shut me out'

He was right though I shouldn't have shut him out. I should've listened to him. He's making more sense. He's kind and considerate as well.

"I'm tired can I go to bed please" I ask wiping my tears, I can see clearly now.
"Sure" Venti smiles at me, I feel my heart flutter. everything around me is coloured rose.
He takes my wrist and drags me upstairs to a bedroom. a bedroom for two.
"Here" he smiles, I feel a shiver go down my spine
"we are sharing a room?" I ask quirking my eyebrow,
"Yeah I'll let you get changed while I go grab some water." He walks off.

I take off my clothes. I only had a pair of shorts on me, so I place them on.
I look out the window seeing the beautiful moon shining down on me.

"Y/n..." Venti's voice is shocked.
I turn around quickly, facing him
"you... you..."
I was happy he looked at me for so long
"you are so skinny? Basically bone." Venti saying placing the glass of water on the bedside table, I felt my heart shatter. I convinced myself he didn't mean it. He wouldn't mean to hurt me.

I just get into bed, facing away from venti.
I feel a weight beside me and arms wrapped around my waist I gasp for a split second I really thought it was Xiao.
Silent tears fall down my face as I lay down, Venti almost asleep.
23:10

23:25

23:44

00:12

00:25

My eyes get tired and shut, the world around fades.

————-

"good morning Y/n" I open my eyes to see xiao. He's here! I sit up immediately and kiss him.
I open my eyes parting from the kiss.
it's Venti.
not Xiao.
My heart breaks all over again, Venti kiss me and it catches me off guard.
"I love you Y/n" he smiles
"I love you too Venti" I say without thinking, I feel awkward about saying that.
"I'll take you shopping since you don't have any clothes" Venti pushes a piece of hair from my face back.

I put on sensible clothes and walk down stairs where I eat my toast.
"You done?" Venti asks sitting impatiently, I put my toast back down and we leave.

TS/ Arrive at the mall

Venti takes my hand, I feel a shiver go down my spine something is telling me it's wrong but it feels so right.
I ignore it and carry on with my day.

I buy a blue flower dress, white ankle boots, a pair of Vivien Westwood earrings and bracelet, a chancel necklace.

Venti bought me a ring, I felt really uncomfortable wearing it

I walk out of the bathroom Venti's waiting for me, he smiles and takes me around the mall.
The whole experience was lovely, I felt happy again, we sat in a coffee shop with our bags.
"I'm gonna go order our drinks" Venti says going up to the counter, I sit there quietly looking out into the mall.
I spot a boy that looks exactly like Xiao, my instant reaction is to run.
So I do. I run out side the coffee shop as fast as I can, I skid across the polished floor.
The boy turns around. plus the girl he cheated with me on. she's there.
"xiao.." I smile, I slowly walk up to him.
"y/n!... what are you doing here." Xiao looks scared covering the side of him.
"Babe you know her. Jesus she's quiet fat don't you think?" his girlfriend whispers, I choke on her words, Xiao nudges her.
"Y/N?!" Venti shouts walking out of the coffee shop, he spots me and walks up angry.
He grabs my wrist it's hurts.
"OW! Let go of me!" I wince in pain, I look at Xiao, he looks at me in pain.
"we are leaving" Venti says storming off, I try to hold my grip on the floor.
"take care of him for me!" "take care of him..." I shout, Venti's angry I couldn't tell if it was at me or Xiao.

We arrive at the car, venti huffs shutting the door.
"why did you talk to him" Venti's voice is stare and cold
"I-" I was about to explain before he cut me off again.
"Y/N! HE'S NO GOOD JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE" Venti raises his voice at me, I feel my eyes tear up.
"UGH YOU SO IMMATURE! I SPEND MONEY ON YOU AND YOU GO BACK TO YOUR EX?!" Venti's voice echos.
"please... stop.." I cry pleading.
"WHY SHOULD I ALL YOU DO IS DISOBEY ME!" Venti raises his hand, it come crushing down hitting my face. My nose starts to bleed and I felt blood inside my mouth.
"I'm... sorry.. please don't hit me." I please sobbing for forgiveness.
Is this love??
———————
Sorry Venti 😭
Don't mean to make you a bad guy but someone has to.

Anyways sorry for the long wait.

Good night/ morning/ evening/ afternoon
I love you and I'm proud of you!!
Stay hydrated and healthy and safe<3333