Miss trouble maker

Parvati's P.O.V 

I was sitting on my bed listening to some music while the other children went out to the skating rank. Why am i here all alone you ask? Well i punched a girl for annoying me and yeah, I hate her so much. All of a sudden i felt someone tap my shoulder and saw Mrs.Bitch, nah it's actually Mrs.Turner anywhore. I sat up and took my earbuds out with a disgusted look on my face, "what the hell do you want?" I asked. "Watch your language and theirs someone here to see... You" she told me. Please don't be a male please for my sake don't be a male. I got up and plugged in one of my ear buds in hearing "Bullet" by Hollywood undead playing. I slowly got up and walked to the office with Mrs.bitch behind me. When I got to the door i heard not one voice but 5 da faq are the putting me into?!?! She opened the door and pushed me in, closing and locking the door behind me.  

I looked down at my feet for a couple minutes until i felt my one earbud pulled out of my ear, "what the hell" I snapped at the boy who had done it. He had curly brown hair and emerald green eyes, ima call him curly until i find out his name. He backed away and sat back done on one of the two chairs that were in front of the desk. I sighed knowing i wouldn't leave until i spoke with them and hopped onto the desk sitting in front of a shabby hair guy and curly. I looked at them waiting for the questions, "we'll what do you want to know?" I asked annoyed, i have things to do. "Where are the other kids? They told us you were the only one here right now" shabby asked. I rolled my eyes studying them all and giving them nicknames. The one with blond hair and blue eyes im calling him Blondie. The one with suspenders and striped Tee is hmm let me think stripes duh! And the one with a blue plaid shirt im calling him innocent. Man the names i come up with."I got in trouble" I answered pulling my legs into criss cross apple sauce style. 

He nodded and then innocent gave me a odd look, oh hell to the no,"what the hell do you want?" I asked him harshly. He was startled but then told me,"what im not aloud to look at my Lil sis, oh and Niall and Zayn are adopting you"."Uhh who's Zayn and Niall?" I asked them and they pointed to shabby and Blondie. " And your Parvati right? Well these are out sons Harry, Louis, and Liam and my lovely husband Niall" he told me pointing to the guys as he said i guess their names. I was kinda uhh nervous, i guess because what If they treat me Badly? Im just so confused. 

After a few moments of silence Mrs.bitch came in and told them where to sign and shit like that. I sighed and went up to my room and began to pack until i felt someone poke me, I turned around to see Louis standing next to me."do you need help?" He asked nicely, I nodded yes since I hate packing and began to fill up my suitcase with clothes. When I finished he sat down on the bed and i reached under the bed looking for something. He sat their looking at me like im an idiot. I finally felt it and pulled it out from under the bed, i smiled in victory and slung it over my shoulder. I went to grab my suitcases but i found that Louis had beaten me to them. "I got it" i told him but he quickly ran down the stairs and shouted,"never". These guys are gonna get on my nerves. 

~~~~~~~~~~Le magically skip 2 hours of boring ness~~~~~~~~~~ 

We soon go too what I believe was our flat. It was pretty big but their was 6 people living in it now. I pulled my bags out of the car and walked behind the boys up to the door. They unlocked it and piled into the house, all going into different directions (No pun intended) except for Zayn. He motioned for me to follow him and so i did, we walked for what seemed like forever until we finally walked up to what I guess was my room. He opened the door and i walked in, everything was white. Great, 'decorating time for me' i thought to myself while a smile played on my lips. I was knocked out of dreamland by Zayn saying, "do you want some help un-packing?" I nodded and placed my 2 suitcases on the bed unzipping one while Zayn did the same to the other. I began to unpack and realize Zayn was unpacking the one with all my boxers and bras, i felt my cheeks become warmer and told Zayn,"If you want I can Uhh unpack that one". He smiled at me and said,"it's ok sweetie im fine" I nodded and started up placing my shirts in my closet and etc. 

After Zayn and i finished we walked to the living room to see Louis, Harry, and Liam playing 'Left4dead'. I walked over and asked them,"Can I play? I love this game" Harry shook his head no and I frowned but walked away to find we're Zayn had gone. I found him and Niall in the kitchen cooking,"Hey" Niall said i waved and sat down on the counter top near Zayn watching them work on dinner. After a minute i got bored and pulled out my phone placing my earbuds in blasting some music. After like the fourth song i felt my earbuds being yanked out of my ear,"what the hell" I said seeing Niall with his arms crossed over his chest. "Excuse me?" He said sassily," why'd you do that" 

"That music isn't appropriate for your age" 

"IM 13!" I argued  

"Don't yell at me" he said then Zayn piped in ,"give me your phone" he told me."why?" I asked getting frustrated , 

"so I can delete the bad music off of your phone" 

"Oh hell to the no, all my music has cursing on it. I would have like 2 songs on my phone" I yelled and by then the others had gathered into the kitchen looking at me with surprise. Niall and Zayn looked really pissed, and well I probably looked pissed to. All of a sudden Zayn yelled,"EVERYONE GO SIT ON THE COUCH". I was a bit taken back but I hopped off the counter and sat down on the couch next to Harry who looked extremely nervous. Zayn walked in but Niall was still in the kitchen probably finishing up cooking. Zayn then began to speak," ok Parvati there is something you need to know about to household. We have rules you need to follow. If not there will be consequences got it?" He asked but i didn't move i just stared into space so he continued," 1.no swearing 2.no smoking or drinking 3.no sneaking out 4.curfew is at 9 on weekdays and 11 on weeknights 5.no back talking 6. Do as we say the first time. If these are not followed you will be grounded or given a spanking" I gave him the what-the-fuck look, is he serious I'm gonna break all those rules sooner or later. 

We all just stayed where we were until Niall called for dinner. Im not hungry actually I'm never hungry, I'm not anorexic I'm just never hungry. I followed the boys into i guess the dining room and sat down in the empty seat. "Im not hungry" I told them before they placed my plate in front of me. Zayn gave me a skeptical look,"Parvati we read your file-" I cut him off there,"don't you even dare talk about ANYTHING from that. You had no right to look at that, that's my life not yours" I said harshly. That's where most people cross the line when they try talking about my past, i hate being reminded of it so they shouldn't bring it up,"excuse me, you do not talk to me like that" he said threw clenched teeth ,"well let me put this nicely, don't talk about my past that eating disorder is BS I'm just never hungry I'm healthy got it" i told him then leaned back into my chair. Waiting for them to finish eating, jeez these guys take forever. 

As soon as they were finished they said that they had dessert, i rolled my eyes and once again waited for them to finish. Louis kept sucking up to dad and paps about how good it tasted. When they finished that i stood up and ran to my room and jumped onto my bed face first. I soon heard my door open and my bed sink i didn't bother to look up to see who it was but felt myself being pulled up. When they pulled me up they gave me a hug i looked up to see Harry hugging hme, really? He told me i couldn't play the game and now he's hugging me such a jerk. He then whispered to me,"im sorry i didn't let you play, and im sorry Zayn yelled at you. He can be scary at times when you piss him off" I nodded then heard Zayn yell,"Bedtime" Harry began to get up but I tugged at his arm. He looked at me and I asked him,"can oh please sleep with me tonight?" With puppy dog eyes, he sighed and nodded when Zayn and Niall entered the room. Niall was about to say something but i quickly told them,"Harry is sleeping with me tonight". They nodded and said goodnight and left. Harry took off his shirt revealing his perfect 6-pack, he's cute. I smiled and cuddled next to him when he laid down, he wrapped his arms around me and he made me feel safe.

_________________________________________________________ 

A/N:ok so the rest of them will be spanking so how did this chapter go? Just so ya know i do take requests so feel free to ask me.