Epilogue: Somebody To Call Mine (Finale)

"Dad, I am your princess, right?" an eight year old Mandy asked her dotting father as they walked through the park.  He chuckled and knelt in front of his precious little girl. He eyed her with so much adoration. 

He smiled as he looks at her from head to toe. She's wearing a red pucca shell dress with matching Chinese ponytail-- she's a real life Pucca, just a little shorter and younger.

He carefully bent down attended to her. "You'll always be Daddy's  little princess, Mandy." He playfully uttered and kissed the tip of her nose. Little Mandy's heart filled with so much happiness. Hearing those words from her father made her believe that life is all about rainbows and unicorns. That it will always work that way.

She loves him. She loves him more than anyone else in this world. She hugged her Dad and declared it to world, "You're the best Daddy in the whole wide world. I love you!"

"I love you, too, sweety." he said as he cradled his daughter in his arms. That happen when she was eight, innocent and pure of everything that lies ahead.

Little Amanda is a bright little girl who dreamt of being everyone's little princess. She loves the attention. She loves the limelight. She loves making everybody smiles. She's a vibrant little angel that touched the heart of many.  

But as time passes by, little Amanda lost all the light. She became the neglected child. Her once dotting father became her greatest nightmare. He ignored her whims. He never got hold of her. He set her aside for business, for the fame and money it entails.

No one took her side. Her dad left a huge void to fill for the man he'll probably love in the future.

Amanda felt nothing but a piece of crap. She felt extremely bad and hurt to the extent of becoming the rebellious girl they thought she'll never be.

Not even those sweet words from her loving brother Kyle, gave her the assurance and comfort she needed. She changed. She changed for the worse and no one saw it coming.

She rebelled against her father, against everyone who once told her she'll always be their little princess.

She started being their nightmare. From being Miss Little Sunshine, she became their prodigal daughter.

Party.

Booze.

Senseless spending.

Everything took 360 degrees turn. Princess Amanda is now the evil witch in her parent's eyes. She took a turn for the worst and her Dad doesn't approve of it. The man he once thought will accept her no matter what happen is now on the brink of disowning her. She cried but not in public. She cried for she felt alone. She cried for the pain is just too much. She felt betrayed and left out by her own family.

So, instead of pleasing everybody, Amanda Villanueva started doing things that will give them thousands of reasons to hate her more.