19. The Campus Game

"Finally the college is over." Jannet exclaimed.

"Finally" Arsala smiled.

"Arsu look, it's senior Mehab" Jannet looked behind Arsala and spoke. Arsala too looked behind.

"SENIOR" Arsala yelled and waved at that senior. Jannet and Arsala walked to her while smiling happily because they get to meet their favourite senior after a long time.

"Jannet. Arsala. It's nice to see you guys after so many years." Senior Mehab smiled.

"We are happy to see you too, Senior." Arsala replied.

"Is this your final year.? Mehab asked

"Yes senior. Finally it's over for us too." Jannet smiled.

"Don't be so happy. If you finished your college then it's time for your marriage. Aunties would surround you and torture you until you get married. Haha. Enjoy" Mehab said while laughing out loud.

"Senior!" Jannet exclaimed.

"Okay guys, I'll see you later I've so much to catch up. Bubye." Mehab smiled and walked away.

"Alumni function is the best. You can meet your seniors, Juniors and staffs after a long time." It's a college function where all the old students of the college meet together at the same place. It's a whole day function. From morning until midnight.

"Insha Allah we'll be attending Alumni next year." Jannet said.

"Nope, I'll study further Insha Allah" Arsala replied.

"Really? Congrats 👏!" Jannet congratulated her.

"Thanks." Suddenly their classmates approached them.

"Hey Arsala and Jannet. Wanna play catch and catch with us.? It's only us girls."

"Of course we would love to." They both joined others for the game.

"Rules. I'll tie this Bandana on the catcher's eyes so that catcher should play with the closed eyes. If any danger, the others will warn the catcher. And the first one who gets caught will be the next catcher. Ready?" A girl explained.

"Cool"

They started playing the game. They all were enjoying themselves. They all were so happy playing together which remained them of their childhood , again.

"Yayyy. Arsala got caught. Yay yay." The previous catcher yelled in happiness.

"Okay, you got me." Arsala's eyes were tied with the bandana.

"I'll count till 10. You guys can surround me."

"1....2....3.....4.....5.................10"

"Okay now, I'm gonna come and catch youuu."Arsala sang and stretched her arms in the air and started walking towards the direction of any sound.

"WARNING" Everyone yelled.

"What?" Arsala asked.

"THE WALL" They yelled back. Arsala took a step forward slowly to find the wall. She then turned around and walked forward waving her hands to find someone.

After a few minutes of her attempt, she caught someone.

"YAYYYY." Arsala yelled in happiness.

"WARNING" Everyone yelled.

"Seriously!" Arsala puffed.

"It's some guy" one of the girls said.

"I'm sorry." Arsala apologised and turned around only to be caught by someone by her wrist. She felt her bandana being untied. At first, the Sunlight blocked her vision which made her blink her eyes thrice. But after a clear vision, the figure in front of her made her stumble on her feet.

"Aslan" His name left her mouth automatically.