2. The Eyes

ARSALA

Light brown Orbs.......

Haunted her dreams last night.

She didn't have any time for herself to think about boys and their sinful Orbs. She would go to college, do her business, spend some time with her Best friend Jannet. Finish her college work in the library. Then she would head straight to the Boutique for work. After work, she'll spend some time watching around in the park nearby and leave home.

But this time her schedule changed only because of that not so unique light brown Orbs. She didn't know why would that simple Orbs haunt her dreams when she didn't plan any of that?

But,

Nothing is in her hands, Isn't it?

She couldn't pinpoint the reason why did those Orbs make her restless for the entire night.?!

Maybe she's stressed too much.!?!

Maybe she's getting MAD.!?!

Maybe...!

Every reason she thought were like questions asked to herself and she didn't get any answers.!

"Arsala are you Okay?" Asked her younger brother, Rabee.

"Yeah, I am totally fine. Why would you ask?"

"You don't look fine, that's why."

"Hmm. By the way, How is your school going?" Arsala tried to divert her brother.

"Same old with different classes and teachers. That's it." Rabee replied with a bored expression.

"Concentrate on your studies, Rabee. It ain't so simple to be successful. It needs too much hard work."

"I know, Arsu. Insha Allah, I'll study hard and succeed and keep you guys happy. I also have my responsibility to find you a suitable Husband. You ain't a child anymore." He said like a 50-year-old granny.

"Oh shut up, Rabee. You ain't my older brother. So, stop acting like one and act cute. You ain't in a place to understand the world and the cruel intentions of other people."

"Okay, Arsu. Now stop lecturing me. I'm leaving for volleyball practice. I have a match coming my way. So wish me luck." He said and stood up from his place to hug Arsala.

"Best of luck for your Volleyball tournament, Rabee." Arsala wished and hugged her brother.

"You are the best sister in this world, Arsu. Love you." Arsala kissed her brother's forehead and replied "Love you too, Rabee." And with that Rabee left the Boutique.

Arsala smiled thinking about how much her brother has grown up. She is more than happy to have her Brother and her Grandma with her.

So, why think about some stranger and his Orbs?

With these thoughts, Arsala resumed her work unaware of the person who is watching her from a distance. Unaware of her future. Unaware of the change in her heart.

And.....

Unaware of the twists and turns coming her way..!

!