Well Known But Unknown (WKBUK) - 1

The Night was darker than usual. Only the street lights and the car headlights were illuminating the Night.

But I've seen so many darkness than these. Why wouldn't I? Afterall I was alone my whole life.

Somebody asked me "you are all alone. Don't you feel lonely?". But, so many people nowadays don't even know what loneliness is.

Truth is, staying alone doesn't makes you feel lonely at all.

But staying in a crowded place with dozens of people around and still has no one to talk to, is the real feeling of Loneliness.

I was alone my whole life. Felt lonely on crowded places.

But every pain has cure or medicine to make you live longer than usual.

Just like that, My medicine to live longer were my 2 best friends.

I wouldn't lie telling that they dragged me out of the darkness. Nope.

They would come and go in my darkness filled life, Just like visiting. But everytime they visited me, they would bring me a present. A small light, where we could store our memories we had together which started illuminating my darkness filled life slowly.

The memories we created together does illuminated my Life.

Even if they couldn't be my cure, they tried their best to be my medicine.

They were the medicine, they were the reason to why I am sane till now.

My 2 Best friends.

I came out of my thoughts as I heard my best friends laugh as we waited for the red signal to turn green.

Sudden silence engulfed the car.

My eyes darted outside the window and then landed on a girl with hijab. She was so close and I could see her green orbs clearly looking at our car with shock filled eyes.

At that time, a poem striked my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is how it'll be.

The feelings of the WELL KNOWN BUT UNKNOWN.

If you guys like my idea then don't forget to,

Until then,

Allah Hafiz

C_h_u_b_b_y💛