10. The Cafè bath

ARSALA

Stalking became her new Favourite Hobby. She would follow Aslan every day after the Cafè meeting.

She liked how Aslan always walk around the park which she visit daily. She liked the way he walk. She liked the way his eyes lit up everytime he saw kids playing around.

She liked his each and every actions.

She Love Him so much.

Her love for him doesn't know any end.

One week into the Love phase and she is BOOMED.

Maybe it's what every love does.

But she is new to these kind of experiences.

She felt different in this love phase.

Her day and nights were filled with emotions which she so badly wants to share with Aslan. She wants to share every single details of her life with him. She wanted to be with him in every situations. She wanted Aslan to know that. She wanted Him to realise that she will be with him no mater what or no mater if the whole world is against him. She wanted to share her emotions with Him.

"Aslan, How are you?" Arsala asked while she sat straight opposite to him in the Cafè.

No response.

"Aslan, it's been 4 days last I saw you. I wanna hear your voice. Please talk to me." Arsala said with her puppy dog eyes.

No response.

Arsala stood up and sat next to Aslan. While Aslan sat there Silently drinking his coffee and listening to Arsala's craziness. He loved the way Arsala looks at him. He loved the way she looks at him like he is the only person on the planet. He loved her attention for him and only him. But would never tell her untill he see the end limit of her craziness.

"If you don't look at me then I'll do something which will gain everyone's attention. Mainly the paparazzi." Arsala threatened him. He guessed her next move. But little did he know that she isn't like any other girl. She would never kiss him to gain his attention.

"Still no response. Alright, feel my wrath." With that said Arsala stood up and in 2 seconds Aslan was bathed with coffee.

Click

Click

Click

The coffee shop went wild. Clicking sounds were heard everywhere. Paparazzi tried entering the Cafè but were blocked by Aslan's bodyguards.

Aslan's face was visible for everyone but not Arsala's. Her face was covered with mask like always.

"In more than 5 mins your video would go viral." Arsala said while dropping the empty container on the table. While Aslan sat there looking at Arsala's craziness. He was a tiny bit mad. But he loved it.

"You better run, if you wanna save yourself from my wrath." Aslan gritted out those words.

"Finally *dramatic sigh* okay then I'll get going. Bye." Arsala paused and looked at the front door where paparazzi were surrounded and said "through back door."

"Bye sweetheart." Arsala whispered to Aslan and ran towards the back door and left the Cafè leaving Aslan in the mess.