11. The Trust

ARSALA

Currently Arsala is sitting with her best friend Jannat in their college. The whole college was in the biggest mess. Cause it's fine arts Function. Which starts tomorrow and continues for the next 3 days. A single word to Express Arsala's feelings. UNINTERESTED. But on the other side Jannat is too excited to attend the Function.

"Sooo. How is it going with your lover boy?" Asked Jannat.

"Aslan? He is out of country for some work." She explained and licked her ice cream.

"Aahaan (oh ho?)?" Asked jannat and she glared her.

"I already miss him so much." Arsala said imagining Aslan's face. And a small smile appeared on her lips.

"Mridul is looking at you. Don't look at him." Jannat said but the first thing Arsala did was to snap her head to see why the heck that Mridul was looking at her.

"I am so done with him. What does he think of himself. That freaking bastard deserves a Slap for stalking me all the time." Arsala said in an irritated tone before she stood up and went straight to him.

"Hey Arsala" He said and smiled at her.

"What the heck is your problem.? I told you not to stalk me 1000 times. Am I speaking different language which you can't understand? Huh? I am so done with your bullshit stalking." She yelled at him.

"Can't you understand that I Love you so much?" He yelled competiting with her.

"I am so done with you." She said and slapped him on his cheek harder to which his head turned to the other side.

"Stop your Bullshit. And stay away from me" she said and walk back to Jannat who stood there mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth." Arsala said and sat there on her previous place. Suddenly out of nowhere their incharge ma'am came.

"Hey Ma'am. What's up.?" Arsala asked. She is kind of like their friend.

"I need your help. Please don't say no." Said her Ma'am.

"I'll think about that. But what's the matter?" She asked out of curiosity.

"We need someone to look after our chief guests. And I am asking you to do that. Please don't say no." My Ma'am said to which she thought for 2 seconds before accepting her offer.

"Okay I guess. Who is coming?" Arsala asked.

"Aslan and His Friends. For whole 3 days." She said to which Arsala almost fainted.

"WHAT.?" Arsala and Jannat yelled at the same time.

"Yes. He and his friends are our chief guests for 3 days. Be ready by 7 am daily morning. You would be the one serving food and take them around to show off our college. You would be taking care of them for 3 days. Please don't say no." She said. Arsala stood there shocked.

"Don't worry ma'am. I'll take care of them. By the way, what's the colour code?" Arsala asked hiding her excitement.

"Day 1 - Wine colour,
Day 2 - White colour,
Day 3 - Yellow colour and don't forget that you should be here at 7 am sharp." she said.

"Ofcourse ma'am. I will." Arsala said confidently.

"Thanks dear." She said and went away. And that's Arsala's turn to shout.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH. JANNAT. HE IS COMING. I CAN'T BE MORE THAN HAPPY. AAAAAHHHHH" Arsala shouted.

"Calm down idiot. Don't burst out of excitement. Cool down dear Zindagi" Jannet said but she can't. But still she tried to calm her excited nerves. Suddenly a thought came to her mind and she opened her mobile phone to text wais and Tabassum.

Conversation between Tabassum and Arsala:

A - Hey Tabassum

T - Hey (came a reply in 5 mins)

A - When Aslan is coming?

T - 3 days later I guess. Why?

A - Just for information. Okay bye.

T - Bye

Conversation between Wais and Arsala:

A - when's Aslan return?

W - He returned today morning.

A - What's His plan for tomorrow?

W - xxxx College Fine arts Function

A - Time?

W - 9 AM

A - Thanks.

W - 👍

"Tabassum lied to me today" She said to Jannat

"But why?"

"Don't know."

"What about Wais?"

"He told me the truth. I trust him." Arsala said

"What are you gonna do with Tabassum? " asked Jannat

"Gonna reveal his lie." She replied.

Let's see what Excuse does he makes to prove his stupidity..