1. The Meet

ARSALA

"Thanks for shopping. Hope you like our service. And do visit again. Assalamu alaikum wrwb." Arsala said to the customer who just finished their shopping in her boutique.

"Wa Alaikum salam wrwb" The customer replied with a smile on her face and left.

10 mins later the bell dinged. Indicating the arrival of a new customer.

"Welcome to Queen's Boutique" Arsala spoke out of her habit after hearing the bell. But it isn't a customer but her Grandma.

"Assalamu alaikum wrwb, My lady." Arsala greeted her Grandma.

"Wa Alaikum salam wrwb, Lioness" her Grandma replied.

"I told you to rest, Grandma. Please, don't strain yourself." Arsala said with a worry-filled voice.

"Don't worry dear. I am totally fine. Had your lunch?"

"No Grandma. I was Busy."

"No matter How busy you were, You should have your meals on time otherwise you'll fall sick. Arsala, take it easy and relax." Grandma scolded Arsala.

"Am sorry Grandma. I won't skip meals again." Arsala apologized.

"That's my girl. Now go and wash your hands. I've made your favourite Biriyani." Just the thought of Biriyani stirred the emotions she buried for almost 3 years. 3 years passed with no mom, no dad and no grandpa. It has been a very painful 3 years which made her the person she is now. 'You wouldn't know the value of your loved ones until they leave you.' Just like that she didn't know the value of her parents until they left her 3 years ago.

"Arsala, come quick. Biriyani is getting Cold." Her grandmother brought her back to the cruel reality. Arsala wiped the tears which escaped her eyes and went to her Grandma after washing her hands.

They both talked as if nothing happened just to keep their mind off of the cruel things happened in their lives.

"Okay, Arsala. I'll head home now. Allah Hafiz."

"Okay, Grandma. Take care of yourself while I am away. By the way, Rabee (Arsala's younger brother) have volleyball practice and tuition after that. So, don't wait for him, Grandma. Take Rest. I'll come and cook the dinner."

"Okay, My lioness."

"Allah Hafiz." With that Grandma left the Boutique. Their home isn't too far. Just a 5 mins walk from their Boutique.

The

Day

Went

On....

The Time is 7:00 P.M., the closing hour of Queen's Boutique. As she is a 3rd-year college student, she has too much college works to be done with dinner too.

She closed the Boutique. Walked across the street and sat down on the bench near the road watching the ice cream shop which filled with kids, teenagers and adults.

It's her routine to sit on the Bench and watch the world run around her. Her eyes kept looking everywhere wishing to forget the incident that happened 3 years ago.

Soon her eyes landed on the Black car which was waiting for the signal to turn green.

The Dark sky and The Dark Black car reminded her of her Darkness filled life.

Her eyes roamed on the Balck car until it landed on a pair of Light brown orbs that were staring at her.

A Guy.

Neither of them wanted to snap out of the unknown spell.

Arsala with her Green Orbs and The Guy with his Light Brown orbs seemed to be looking at each others soul, to which she almost forgot how to breathe.

Those Orbs were not so Unique.

But,

It Mesmerized her in a Unique way.

While they both were Looking at each other, they both didn't notice the other Guy who has been sitting in the same Black Car behind the driver seat, was also watching. More like the other guy was watching Arsala with emotions which couldn't be erased that easily, which couldn't be sacrificed that easily, which couldn't be just some other event of the day but more than special for him.

Love. At. First. Sight.

HONKKKKK......

And the spell broke for the 3 of them and The car drove away.

Maybe they snapped out of the Unknown spell,

But

They 3 knew that those were not some moments to forget but some moments which couldn't be explained until you experience it one more time.

And Finally,

Arsala's wish to forget the Incident which happened 3 years ago was fulfilled.

At least for Tonight.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooohooo, Finally the 1st chapter to MMD has been uploaded.

I've been waiting for so long to upload this story. As you all know this is my second book with different ideas.

I hope you guys like and support my work.

If you guys like my book then Don't forget to,

Until then

Allah Hafiz

C_h_u_b_b_y 💛