17. The One sided Love

Weeks passed in a Blur.

Arsala was busy with her semester exams and Aslan was Busy with his duties.

They both miss eachother like crazy. But they didn't got a single chance to meet up. And till now Arsala got no response from Aslan. She isn't a type of person to give up easily. She was waiting for a right moment to confront him.

"Today I'll ask Him. How could he runway or more like hide away form me.? " Arsala fumed in anger.

"Relax. Maybe, he was busy just like you. So, ask him first and Action next." Jannet said sipping her coffee. Like always they both were in the Cafè world waiting for Aslan and His crew.

"How could I relax, Janu? I confessed my feelings with so much difficulties. And look at him, I guess he didn't took my confession seriously. " Arsala said stirring her coffee slowly.

"Honestly, I don't know what to say. Arsu"

(Arsala's Phone rang)

"Hello" Arsala spoke as she swiped the green button.

"Am sorry Arsala. An urgent meeting came so suddenly and we are at the airport, ready to board the flight." Tabassum said. Arsala stilled for a moment.

"I'm sorry Arsala. But he promised to meet you after coming back from the trip." Tabassum spoke. But she sat there silently. She so badly wanted to meet Aslan. But a sudden meeting came and spoiled their already spoilt mood. She wasn't angry at his situation. She knew the perk of loving the city leader and the mafia King. She knew he goes around to attend meeting and everything happens at a sudden. But what made her angry was, she was informed by someone who wasn't a person she was expecting. She wanted him to tell her that he got busy all of sudden. But he didn't. He is informing her through someone. And that was the only thing that made her numb and silent.

"Arsala, I'm sorry." This was Aslan. Hearing his voice, Arsala came back to her senses.

"Take your time. Have a safe journey. Bye." With that said Arsala ended the call without hearing his response.

"I have work. I'll text you later, Jannet. Bye" Arsala stood up and left the cafè.

(Jannet's phone rang)

"Hello"

"Jannet, It's me. Take care of her please. Aslan couldn't come and see her. I know she might be upset. So take care of her."

"But what about you, bro? Don't you feel upset?"

Silence.

"Take care of her. Bye" with that the call ended.

"He is making a fool of himself " Jannet murmured to herself.