18. The Arsala's Way

ARSALA

She was at a Cafè. Not the usual one where she would meet Aslan. But a Different cafè, waiting for someone who isn't Aslan for the first time.

Suddenly someone approached her. Arsala stood up and greeted that person.

"Assalamu alaikum wrwb. Are you Arsala.?"

"Wa alaikum Salam wrwb. Please sit down." They both sat opposite to eachother.

"You are really beautiful in person. Masha Allah. " Arsala smiled shyly.

"Thank you. Would you like to order something?"

"Coffee would do." Arsala called for a waiter and ordered their coffees.

"I've heard from my daughter. She was expressing her liking for you and your beauty. And by looking at you, I'm not a least bit unsatisfied with what she said."

"Thank you."

"Call me Aunty. After marriage, you can call me mom. Insha Allah."

"Okay Aunty." And their coffees arrived.

"Straight to the point. Would you like to marry my son?"

PAUSE....

"Arsala?"

"Yes Aunty."

"Do you wanna marry my son?"

"Yes Aunty."

"Great, then I'll do the preparation. Would you like to meet my son before engagement? "

"No Aunty. I'm fine."

"Okay. As you wish."

"Aunty, did she informed about what I've said?"

"Yes dear. My daughter told me. Don't worry. I'll handle it."

"Thank you Aunty." They both smiled.

"I'll leave now. I have some preparations to do."

"Okay Aunty. Take care of yourself."

"By the way. Why you didn't asked for my name.?" Arsala smiled and replied. "I already knew your name, Mrs. Zeenath Raheesh waqaar." Suddenly she came and hugged Arsala.

"I'm happy for you both. Alhamdhulillah" they both hugged for some time before leaving the place and walked away in the Different direction.