12. The College Function

ARSALA POV

FINE ARTS DAY 1

Day 1 of my college Function

Day 1 of my college Function. Dressed in my wine colour chudi, I went to my college informing my grandma and dragging my little brother with me to my college. Cause I promised him to show my college off to him.

After reaching my destination. I dropped my brother with Jannat and went to the Auditorium to meet my class incharge ma'am.

The theme of the Auditorium is same as my dress color, WINE!

"Hey ma'am. What's up?" I voiced out as soon as I reached her.

"Woah. You look awesome today." She praised me to which i thanked her.

"So, all you have to do is to stick with Mr. Aslan and serve him what he needed. Do you get that? "

"Yupzz"

"And don't forget that he won't be alone. He would be here with his 2 friends. You should also serve them. And I also appointed a guy to help you around. So don't worry about being alone with Mr. Aslan and his friends. Okay.?" She explained.

"Oh-kay." I said just to end the conversation. Then I helped my in charge ma'am to do some stuffs.

Time - 8.58 A.M

Now we are standing at the entrance of my college Auditorium to welcome Aslan. It's been too long last I saw him. i missed him so much.

"They are here." said my College Principle aka Noodle head.

The cars came and stopped one by one infront of the Auditorium. There were 7 Cars. 6 cars in white and 1 in Black. Black was in the middle of all the cars. 6 white cars door opened and came 12 bodyguards. They looked so Bulky and muscly. A bodyguard came forward and opened the door to the Black car. And there came those 3 idiots.

"Welcome Sir" Said the Noodle Head.

"Welcome sir" It's my Incharge Ma'am.

"Welcome Sirrrrrr" It's me now. Tabassum and Aslan stood there totally shocked from my presence. while Wais stood there Tall and cool, like my presence doesn't mater to him.

"Welcome Sir" came another voice from my left side. I turned and saw that Mridul standing next to me.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath.

"Sir, They are our College students. They both would help you all with everything and they would accompany you 3 for 3 days. She is Arsala and he is Mridul." said the Noodle head.

"Thank you for Inviting us." I smiled hearing his voice. cause it's been too long since I last heard his voice.

"Pleasures all mine. Come in." Said that Noodle head again. Just stop irritating my Aslan, I thought.