Authors Note

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 3RD PART OF APK HAS ALREADY BEGUN! -Head over to my Profile to check it out :) <3

Hi Boners!

So we have finally finished the second part of the A Pirate's Kiss series after a few years now? Haha :) There has been gaps and problems and writers blocks and it has been a wild ride but I would like to thank all of the fans of this story who have stuck with it and me to the end on the second book, you have certainly willed me through some parts!

I want to thank also all of those people who inspired characters, came up with names and generally inspired my writing. I want to thank the special fan who came up with the collective name for the fans, (boners,) and those who have sent me actor ideas and fan drawings, they are all beautiful!! 

I will probably edit this again to answer any questions you might have. 

But for now lots of love,

Daisy xx

___________________________________________________

Totally forgot that I had already made a cover for the 3rd book but I can't figure out how to link it right now so I am putting it up on the Facebook page for the time being :)
___________________________________________________

UPDATE 30/04/2015

Hey peeps! To all of you finishing this story just letting you know that the cover and description for the 3rd story is up on my profile! I hope you all will go over and add it to your libraries so you don't miss out on the first chapter!

Lots of Love,

Daisy xx

______________________________________________________

UPDATE 30/06/2015

Look at that, exactly two months! Gosh I am punctual haha ;) 
This is to let everyone who has just finished reading Sunken Treasures that the 3rd book, Resurrection, has officially begun and the Prologue is up on Wattpad for you to read xxx