Sixteen

Wednesday - Clay's POV.

Today was the start of the holidays and today was the day he could finally leave his parents home, Being able to live alone with George would be like a huge weight lifted from his shoulders. No longer having to worry about the continuous rude comments from his family.

He stood up and walked towards where he left his box. Choosing various clothes from his wardrobe and packing them, He'd need way more than one box for all his stuff. Clay went down to the garage to grab a bunch of leftover boxes, Bringing them to his room and packing everything into them, Starting with his books and everything else on his shelves.

He finished packing basically everything not long after, Packing his Computer Setup into a box that he filled with bubble wrap and styrofoam so it could prevent any damage. His Uncle was coming around with his truck to help Clay take some boxes to his new house. Clay was allowed to bring Patches with him, Seeing as she was his cat.

"Clay hurry up! You're Uncle will be here any minute!" His mother yelled.

He started moving boxes onto the porch, To prevent extra time spent in this shithole he was leaving. Clay noticed his Uncle driving towards the house, He was extremely happy to see the sight as it meant he would be leaving. Clay hurried inside and put Patches inside her cat carrier, Receiving an upset meow in return.

The walk to the front door felt like something he'd been waiting for his entire life. Seeing his Uncle already loading boxes into the truck, Smiling at him in thanks.

"I can help!" Clay shouted, Leaning down to swap Patches for a box, Packing it into the truck and finishing soon after, Grabbing Patches as he sat in the passenger seat. His parents didn't even say goodbye, But he didn't care. They pulled up at the house a few minutes later, Clay loved his new house. The layout wasn't too different from his current one but he knew it was his. The pair started bringing boxes inside and after they were all set down his Uncle left.

"Here we are Patches! Go explore." Clay said with a smile as he let Patches out.

He walked upstairs to his new room and started filling it with his things. Not long after it already felt like home. His room was bigger than before and had a walk in wardrobe with a bathroom attached.

The guest room was right next door to his, Another remained on the bottom floor. The kitchen, Loungeroom and Main Bathroom were all downstairs aswell. After he finished setting the place up he had one thought on his mind.

George.

He fumbled as he quickly grabbed the phone and dialed George's number.

"GEORGE!" He yelled happily.

"Why're you so happy today Clay?" George laughed.

"I've moved into my new house!!" Clay smiled even though George couldn't see.

"Oh woah like just now?" George questioned.

"Yes! I was wondering if you wanted to uh.. Maybe come live with me? There are two spare rooms and you can bring Stitches!" Clay said excitedly.

"Like for real?! If so without out a doubt YES!" George squealed.

"Yes for real!! If you want you come move in today to tomorrow, I don't mind! It doesn't even have to be that soon if you want." Clay was overcome with happiness.

"I'll move in tomorrow, If that's okay!" George beamed.

So they decided on tomorrow, Clay would come over to help him pack, Patches would be happy to be with Stitches again. They were sister cats him and George got when they were together, Giving them matching names.

Clay decided to make something to eat, Settling on noodles. He was yet to setup stuff like the TV and his PS5. He decided to message Nick to let him know about the move.

Clay
Hey dude I moved into
my new house, George
is moving on tomorrow
there's a third room if you
ever wanted to stay.

Nick
Thanks dude! Enjoy
George's company!!

He would, Clay would enjoy his company a lot.
Clay didn't have much to do so he decided to stream, Hoping ATLEAST one of his friends were one at this time.

He logged on and was greeted by George himself. Clay joined VC where George and Sapnap were talking.

"Speak of the devil!" Sapnap giggled.

"You were speaking about me?" Dream questioned.

"Perhaps we were." Sapnap grinned through his camera.

Clay returned a chuckle and they played around on the SMP, Everything seemed to be going amazing today, And for that Clay was forever grateful. Later on Quackity joined the call, Same with someone unfamiliar to Dream.

"Who's that?" He's asked.

"Uh, Well. That's Karl, That guy from the café." Sapnap said cautiously.

"Oh neat! Are you guys friends?" Dream asked calmly.

"Uh, I suppose." Sapnap shrugged.

They all grew closer with Karl over that VC. If he was honest Dream actually liked Karl, He was funny and easy to get along with. George seemed to agree, And Quackity seemed to already be quite close with him. They all agreed on streaming soon, The five of them were basically made for each other, All of them seemed to get along perfectly with each other based off their similar humour and personalities.

Dream really liked this group of people, The fans seemed to aswell, All going insane over the new member Karl.

"Damn Karl they really like you!!" He cheered.

"Do they???" Karl seemed shocked.

"Yeah!! They all want you to stream!" Dream smiled.

A little while after they logged off Clay decided to go to bed, Tired from moving boxes constantly today.

——————————————————————————
956 Words.