Four

George POV

Today George woke up feeling happier than ever, He can't remember the last time he felt this happy. He turned over and grabbed his phone, Checking messages, His face lighting up as he noticed a new message from Andrew.

Andrew
Hiya Georgie :D
Did you wanna hangout today
seeing as it's Saturday and
we've never really hung out
yet?

George
Yeah! I'd love that :]
Did you wanna hangout at
the mall? I think that'd be a
good place to hang.

Andrew
Sure! Meet at the food court
at 12?

George
see u at 12 !

George felt like he was in heaven, He hasn't had anyone show this much interest in him in ages, And since he had no friends it meant even more to him.

The time was 8:23 and that left George a little free after getting ready, Heading to the bathroom to shower before changing. After he'd finished he put on a blue hoodie and black sweatpants, Going downstairs to have something to eat. Deciding on toast and some juice George sat down on the lounge and scrolled through his phone, Noticing a new follower on Instagram, It was Andrew.

George obviously followed him back; Face basically the shade of a tomato at even the thought of Andrew. He finished his food and it was still only 9:18. This was going to take forever. He decided to get ready early and leave so he could have some extra time at the mall. Putting on some body spray and leaving.

After arriving at the Mall he wondered around poking around some shops as he looked at the many items for sale, George decided he would go buy Boba while he waited for time to pass, Lining up as he browsed the options; Settling for Peach tea with Strawberry Popping pearls.

He felt someone's hand touch his shoulder quickly turning around to see Nick?

"Oh hey George! I thought I recognised that it was you but I wasn't too sure until I saw your face, How are you?" Nick laughed.

"Actually really good recently!!" George beamed.

"I'm glad to hear that, So whatcha doing?" Nick poked.

"Waiting for someone." George smiled.

"Would you mind if I tag along? I'm kinda a little lonely today man." He laughed nervously.

"Go for it! The more the merrier." George produced a goofy grin.

After his Boba was ready him and Nick walked around together for a little until Nick spoke finally.

"Uh- Look, I heard what Luke did and I'm so sorry, I didn't know he'd do something like that, Hey even Clays mad at me!" Nick reassured.

"What? He's mad at you? What for." George asked with confusion.

"Cuz I asked you about what happened between you and Clay, That it 'wasn't my business' and all." Nick quieted down.

George actually really liked Nick, He had a really cheerful and funny personality once he got comfortable. He made George laugh countless time, Which helped seeing as it was already 11:45.

"Hey the person I'm meeting is supposed to be waiting at the food court in 15, Wanna head there now?" George asked.

Nick nodded his head and they walked through to Mall to the food court, Sitting down at a table and chair as they waited for Andrew, George was a little anxious about how he'd react to having brought along Nick. Hopefully he wouldn't mind.

Finally George noticed Andrew walking into the food court, Spotting them as he waved with a huge smile.

"Hey Georgie!! Hey man I'm Andrew, Nice to meet you." He greeted us both.

"Hey Andrew, Nice to meet you too dude!" Nick beamed.

"Hi Andrew." George smiled widely.

In all honesty the three of them got along really well, All of their personalities seemed to fit really well with one another, Constantly laughing and cracking flirtatious jokes.

George felt like he was dreaming, He hadn't enjoyed life this much since Clay and him were friends.

"Yo how about we go see a movie!" Nick suggested.

"I really like that idea! Which one did you have in mind bb." Andrew joked.

"We could see that new Spider-Man movie?" George answered.

They all agreed and went to buy tickets to the next screening time, Which fortunately enough was in 5 minutes. Buying popcorn and Dr.Peppers to fulfil their hunger.

The movie ended with nearly everyone in tears.

"Dude! You didn't say it was gonna be sad!" Nick sobbed.

"Sorrryyy!! I didn't know." George shrugged.

The rest of the day was amazing, All three of them continuously laughing at each other's jokes, It felt like they were meant to be friends. After a while Nick had to get going, They had all exchanged numbers so they could make a group chat later if they ever wanted to do this again.

It was just Andrew and George now, The tension was unbearable.

"I really enjoyed today George, And I mean that." Andrew smiled.

"Me too, Thank you Andrew, I appreciate it a lot." George blushed.

"How're you getting home?" Andrew questioned.

"Well I drove here from my place." George shrugged.

"Mind if I tag along?"

"Not at all." George giggled.

Andrew sat next to George in the passengers seat, Once more laughing at endless flirty jokes. But if he was being honest George wished that instead of being jokes, They were real. Andrew was exactly what George was attracted to; Has a good personality, Has a similar sense of humour, And extremely good looking.

Obviously George didn't only like him for his looks, But by god it was a big factor of it. They finally got home and Andrew walked George to his door, Getting arguably close to George as he spoke.

"Thank you again, Today was awesome. See you soon Georgie." Andrew said goodbye before leaning in and kissing George on the cheek, Not even hesitating to walk off.

George stood there, Frozen from what'd just happened.

Does he actually like me back? He just kissed me on the cheek for fucks sake!

——————————————————————————
1009 Words.