Two

Clay POV.

Clay woke up to a wave of guilt drowning him. He hadn't stopped thinking about what happened yesterday. I mean he knew he hated George in every way possible but he never intended to do something like this. He knew whether he liked it or not he'd have to go apologise.

Clay woke up extra early today and made sure he was ready intime so he could have atleast 10 minutes before school started to find George. He rushed to the school and decided to search the bleachers seeing this is where he often sat. He saw him out of the corner of his eye.

Running over to him nearly out of breath as George looked up with an annoyed expression.

"Fuck me.." Clay muttered trying to steady his breathing after running over here.

"What the hell do you want Clay." George questioned.

Clay finally looked up staring at the scratch on his cheek, Finally realising how bad it was.

"Look man. I know we hate each other's guts and all, And we cannot stand each other, But in all honesty I never meant for this to happen, I- it was supposed to be a harmless joke.. I'm really sorry dude." Clay said with his head hung low.

George scoffed.
"No way, YOU are actually apologising? You're kidding!"

"Yes. I am." Clay responded dead serious.

"Whatever, You're fine." George said.

Clay laughed realising what it sounded like he was saying, Obviously he knew he hadn't said it like that, T'was just funny.

"Wha- Oh my god you absolute dickhead!" George realised why he had laughed.

"Sorry. Again, Me and Nick really didn't mean to do that. But I still hate you, George." Clay walked off.

George scoffed again, Clay walked towards his classroom, Seeing Luke waiting for him, If Clay was being honest he hated Luke. He only made out with him because he felt bad for him, But he was so damn annoying.

"Hey Baby!" Luke said happily.

"Hi." Clay returned.

They walked in together, Luke clung onto him, He hated it when he did that. They sat in their usual spot, George walked in later. Luke started pressing kisses onto Clays neck and Clay snapped.

"I- God damnit!! Why can't you leave me be for one fucking second?" Clay yelled.

"Wh- Baby come on, You love it!!" Luke cheered.

"No, Luke. YOU love it. Damn you are annoying!" Clay has had enough of it now.

They didn't speak for the rest of the lesson, Clay stormed out of the room after the bell rang, Heading to the bathroom. He stifled loud sobs as he sat in the stall. Why did he have to push away anyone who showed any interest in him. Nicks case was different since him and Clay were inseparable, But anyone who shows any interest that isn't platonic Clay just pushes them away.

He hated himself.

Somebody entered the bathroom, Clay waited till they left but they didn't, So Clay figured he'd leave before they got out. As he stepped outside turns out the person wasn't in the stall, Instead standing infront of him was George.

"No fucking way!! The Clay Taken actually shows emotions?"

God he hated George.

"Piss off George." Clay went to walk away instead being pulled back by a firm hand.

"Why were you crying?"

"None of your fucking business!" Clay snapped.

Clay walked out of the bathroom, Feeling even more hate towards George now. He walked down to where Nick was sitting.

"Woah- Dude have you been cryin?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, Forget it though." Clay didnt like talking about his emotions and feelings as he found it often lead to disappointment.

They sit in silence and ate their food, As soon as the bell rang Clay got up and left, Walking past everyone completely disregarding their existence, He had Science.

"Alright sit next to your partners everyone!"

George came over and sat next to Clay, They had been assigned each other at the start of the year, And they had hated every moment of it.

"Hey Cla-"

"Don't talk to me."

"The fucks your problem?" George asked.

Clay refused to respond, Answering the question with his silence. Science always went incredibly slow, Probably because he hated it. After the bell rang George muttered something in Clays ear,

"Earlier, In the bathroom, you were thinking out loud. I heard everything." George left.

Fuck.

For fucks sake.

Clay ran after George, Pinning him to the nearest wall.

"You fucking tell anyone I'll slit your throat you hear me?" Clays voice laced with a threatening tone.

"Yeah.. yeah okay.." George flinched as Clay raised his fist before letting go. George ran away.

Clay felt like a monster, He was rude to everyone, Could he ever be nice? Would he ever learn to love someone again, Or would he be alone forever.

————————————————————————
George's POV.

George sat alone, As usual. But not for long, Nick Das came and sat beside George, In all honesty it took him by surprise.

"H- Hey George? I know me and you aren't exactly comfortable with each other but I need to know something.. Why do you and Dream hate each other so much?" Nick seemed desperate.

"Why should I tell you?" George wasn't going to tell him.

"Because.. I know you and him used to be close. He really liked you back then, But then all of sudden you two hated each other." Nick said firmly.

George sighed. "Fine."

"When me and Clay were close, We.. We were dating, I thought we had something amazing. Until one day he lashed out and told me he didn't need me, That I was useless and I should stay the fuck out of his life. He did something similar to that Luke guy earlier." George paused, Realising that he had just exposed his relationship with Clay.

"Oh damn. Look- George I can't exactly explain but I know he didn't mean it. I'm gonna speak to him, But I won't mention this conversation. By the way I'm sorry for the uh.. scratch." Nick walked off.

Great. Now Nick knows what nobody else does.

——————————————————————————
1022 Words.