Fourteen

Monday - Clay's POV.

He woke up in a seemingly good mood, Hearing a few yells coming from downstairs. It wasn't unusual for his parents to be fighting. They tried to hide it from other people but to Clay they couldn't care less. He showered and left the house quickly, Avoiding the scene of his angry parents. He was more excited than ever to get to school today.

Walking in and running to the bleachers to meet George, Who also seemed as happy to see Clay as he did.

"Hi Dream." George said with a smile.

"Hiya George." Clay said before planting a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"What do you have first?" Clay asked.

"Maths, With you!" George grinned.

Clay was happy to have classes with George, Now that they had made up it would be less awkward for the both of them. Realising one thing he overlooked; Andrew.

"Shit wait what about Andrew.." Clay panicked.

"Hopefully he should give it up now that you and I know the full story." George tried to cheer Clay up.

He tried to accept that but just couldn't, So he walked with George to the classroom and quickly sat in George's usual spot, Clay taking Andrews old one. Moments later Andrew walked in with a pissed off look on his face, Glaring over at the pair before sitting down at the front of the room.

It was a little pathetic that he just exposed himself completely when drunk. Shouldn't he have predicated that? Maybe he wanted it to happen. Could he have wanted it? Surely not.

The lesson didn't seem to last entirely long, Walking out of the room with George's hand in his, Heading to science. Suddenly Clay loved Science, Not having to worry about the tension between the two. After the class ended they walked down to the bleachers, Sitting down and watching the field. Clays attention fixated onto Andrew who was fighting with a guy with Pink hair. Before he assumed they made up, Walking away together.

He wondered what they were up to, It couldn't be good. Clay figured he would ignore it and focus on what positive he had right now, George.

"I still can't believe that prick did that to you Clay. That's just horrible." George shook his head in disgust; Referring to the scars given to Clay by Andrews hand.

"He was always a messed up freak. I just hope he doesn't do anything else." Clay seemed worried.

"He won't I'll be with you if he even tries anything." George reassured.

They smiled comfortingly at one another before continuing to watch the field, Noticing Andrew walk off with that guy from earlier, Behind the change rooms where nobody could see.

"Isn't a little sus they walked behind the shed alone?" Clay questioned.

"A little, Yeah." George admitted.

"Did I tell you I'm moving out of my parents house soon? I'm getting a place close by to myself." Clay smiled widely.

"Which means you can come over anytime George! It has extra rooms anyways." Clay added.

"Woah that's great Clay! Thank god your parents won't be around anymore." George smirked.

"Oh yeah how's everyone on the SMP by the way?" George asked.

"They're quite good, Wilbur and Tommy met up with Tubbo the other day, They seemed to have enjoyed it." Clay shrugged.

The rest of the day took forever, But there were zero complaints from either of them. Clay invited George to a Café that afternoon to have a Coffee and possibly something to eat. Obviously George accepted. After the bell rung that signifies the end of the day, Clay and George walked eagerly to the Café.

They both sat down in a booth and waited for their order to be taken. A lady walked over to them, Eyeing George down with a blush and red tinted cheeks.

"Hi there Sir." She smiled at George.

"Sirs." Clay coughed correcting the lady.

"Yeah, Right." She rolled her eyes before placing them to George again.

"Uh we'll both have Cappuccino's and a chocolate muffin thanks." George shrugged.

"No  worries, Be right back." She winked at George.

She walked off and clung the clipboard to her chest as she passed the order to the staff so they could prepare it.

"God I hate that bitch." Clay hissed.

"What'd she do?" George asked obliviously.

"She was flirting with you George." Clay rolled his eyes.

"Are you jealous?" George grinned.

"No shit! When she comes back I'm telling her to back off." Clay frowned.

George nodded in agreement and the pair waited patiently for their food. The waitress bringing it back on a silver tray.

"Oh by the way Ma'am." Clay smiled.

"What is it." She huffed.

"He's mine." He said with a pleased look.

"Oh- I- I'm sorry I didn't.." She stuttered and took their pay, Walking off nervously.

"Damn Clay, You really like letting people know what's yours." George chuckled.

Clay just huffed in response, Eating the food  presented infront of them. Watching George as he ate, Noticing the small bites he was barely able to take.

"Damn you're a slow eater." Clay laughed earning a sassy comment from George in return.

They laughed endlessly during their time at the Café, Not wishing to leave this moment. But annoyingly they did, Getting up before leaving and parting ways to their houses. Clay sighing as he entered the home, Both his parents were here tonight, Neither having work today.

He walked to his room before showering and changing, Walking heavily down the steps and standing in the kitchen, Wanting some dinner. He noticed his Father and Mother approach behind him.

"Where were you." They asked with a raised eyebrow.

"With a friend, The fuck do you care?" Clay returned.

"I didn't know you were gay, Clay." His father set flatly.

Well shit.

He quickly avoided their questions and lectures and rushed upstairs to his room, Laying down and sighing as he heard a ding from his phone. Rolling over to see George panicked.

Gogy
CLAY MY PARENTS FOUND
OUT IM DATING YOU! SOMEON
SENT THEM A PHOTO OF US
KISSING AT THE CAFE.

Clay
WHO THE FUCK SENT IT?
MY PARENTS FOUND OUT TOO.

This would end well for the pair, Both dealing with Homophobic parents in their lives. Making it exceptionally worse that they both had been exposed as gay to them.

——————————————————————————
1063 Words.

A/N
How exciting 👀
This fanfic is coming to an end soon, I never intended for it to be a long one and I might ATLEAST aim for 17-20 chapters but it depends, Thank you all for the continued support with this fanfic ;D It's been such an amazing feeling as it's my first proper length one so far.

I'll be working on another fic after this one :))