Eighteen

Friday - Clay's POV. (TW: Violence)

Clay woke around 9am today, It felt good to not have to worry about school for a while. He heard noises from downstairs and assumed George must already be awake. Entering the kitchen and seeing his theory was true, George was cooking.

"Hi George." Clay greeted as he placed his arms around George's hips.

"Goodmorning Clay!!" George said happily.

"So what're you making?" Clay questioned.

"Pancakes, Do you want some? I made them for you and I but wasn't sure if you wanted any." George shrugged.

"Sure I'll have some, Thanks babe." Clay kissed his cheek.

"Oh and I forgot to mention George, I was thinking we could stream later, With our friends." He smiled.

"Sure! I'm down." George grinned.

Clay sat down and George brung the pancakes over to the table, Setting them down with Maple Syrup. They ate and talked for a while before finishing.

George looked at Clay and seemed as if something were bothering him.

"Uh.. I kind of found out how our parents found out about our sexualities." He hung his head.

"WHAT? How! Please tell me." Clay seemed desperate.

"It was.. Andrew. He took a photo of us kissing at the Café the other day.." George sighed.

"I'm going to kill him." He spat.

Clay stood up and grabbed a jacket, Walking out the front door with a clenched fist.

"Stop! Clay please don't you'll make it worse!" George pleaded from behind.

No matter what, Clay was going to teach him a lesson. He ran towards where Andrew lived, Knowing from his previous relationship. Luckily he lived alone. His fist collided with the door as he started knocking extremely loudly.

The door swung open to reveal a tired Andrew, Confused expression as he eyed Clay up and down.

"The fuck do you want?" Andrew hissed.

"I know what you did Andrew. We know about the photo." Clay grinned.

"Uh. I have no idea what you mean." Andrew avoided eye contact.

Clay grabbed him by the collar and yanked him forward.

"Somebodies gotta put you in your place, And I volunteer for that role." Clay smirked, Throwing him inside to the floor.

His foot collided with Andrews chest and he overpowered him.

"So next time you'll know not to mess with our private lives." Clay hissed.

He lifted up his fist and brung it down upon the weaker male multiple times, Hearing him cry in protest.

"Do I make myself clear? Andrew." He glared.

"Y-Yes! Now fuck off psycho!" He cried.

Clay punched him directly in the eye before taking his leave, Looking back at the desperate male pressed against a wall. He didn't care if it were violent, What Andrew had done overtime was ten times worse. Clay headed back home, Not bothering to clean his bloodied fists. George frantically clung to Clays chest.

"What the hell Clay! You shouldn't have done that!" He cried.

"He deserved it." Clay said nonchalantly.

After George let go he left upstairs to finally clean his hands, Wiping away Andrews blood. He didn't care how badly he'd hurt him, It could never compare to the many scars left on his body forever. Clay sat down at his desk, Turning on Discord and Minecraft. He decided he would stream now, Messaging George to do the same.

He hopped online and was greeted by Sapnap, Karl, And Quackity. All excited to see the pair,

"Hey!! Where've you been guys?" They beamed.

"Well George and I kind of got a new place together." Dream shrugged.

"Woah really?! That's so good to hear! I'm glad you're both back together again." Sapnap cheered.

"Me too, I wouldn't trade it for the world." Dream smiled.

"So how are your love life's going?" George asked.

"Uhh.." The call fell silent.

"What's wrong?" Dream asked.

"Well you see.. We're kinda all.. Like." Karl stuttered.

"I'll say it, All three of us are together, And whether you approve or not we don't mind!" Sapnap huffed.

"I'm so happy for you! That's awesome!" Dream reassured.

"Yeah! That's super cool that you all have a relationship!" George cheered.

They played around for a while before joining the main VC, Being greeted with BadBoyHalo's happy voice.

"Hi Guys!" He greeted.

"Ey Bad!" Quackity returned.

Dream loved his friends, He was more grateful than ever before for being able to have such an amazing group of friends together. They started the stream and basically played around while answering some donos. Dream heard George's scream through his headset and through the walls next door.

"George you scream so loud I can hear you from my room!" He laughed.

"Oh yeah? Wanna hear my scream from in your room next time?" George jokes.

"George- I- You're so weird!" He chuckled.

"Ooo that's interesting." Sapnap joined.

"Dnf fuck arc when?" Quackity teased.

"LANGUAGE!" Bad yelled causing an eruption of laughs.

Pretty soon after they calmed down George left the call and got off Minecraft.

He heard his door click and saw George walk into the room.

"Can I sit in here?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Sure." He decided.

George walked over towards Clay's chair and began positioning himself in his lap.

"I- George not there!" He blushed.

George didn't respond and instead sat in his lap opposite the computer, So as Clay faced the computer; George faced away from it.

"Why on my lap George?" Clay huffed in defeat.

"Because you let some random at that party do so, So why not me? We are dating aren't we?" George smirked.

"Uh.. True." Clay shrugged.

Clay turned his facecam off the second George entered his room, To prevent anyone from seeing anything like this.

Clay turned his mic off too, Earning a confused expression off George. He begun removing George's shirt, Planting gentle kisses all over his torso.

"Clay-" George grinned, One hand in Clays hair the other massaging his back.

"Is this okay?" Clay asked before continuing.

"Yes." George agreed.

They continued for a while, Clay leaving quite the assortment of hickeys on George's exposed body. Smiling at the sight of the other in his lap covered in his love.

"I love you George, Beyond how words could explain." Clay rest his head on Georges.

"I love you too Clay, I wouldn't give you up for the world." He smiled.

Finally the pair had escaped the problems that kept them apart previously, They were free to be together for the rest of their lives.

Nothing could come between their love for one another.

——————————————————————————
1085 Words.

A/N
This is the end, It may not be exactly how some of you would've expected but I decided on having a happy ending from the second I wrote this book. I really hoped you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you for 600 Reads :') <33