Seven

Saturday - Clay's POV.

Sapnap had planned an amazing stream for them today, They would be playing Just Dance on stream. Clay was particularly excited to show off his dance moves to the viewers.

Clay decided to shower after the stream incase he was sweaty. Having the usual cereal for breakfast, Crouching down to feed his cat; Patches.

"Good girl, Here you go!" Clay spoke softly when it came to Patches.

Nick came around pretty early that day, 8:30 roughly. They sat down for a while on their phones to give it some time before they streamed, Sapnap checked his phone with a curious expression.

"Uh- Clay? George just messaged me.." Nick screamed.

"He WHAT? Why'd he message you!!" Clay seemed as shocked as Sapnap.

"He wants to stream with us today??" Nick had his mouth wide open in disbelief.

"Huhh??? He's gotta be trolling, He doesn't want anything to do with us." Clay shrugged.

"Let's FaceTime him." Nick suggested.

They agreed on the FaceTime, George picking up instantly.

"Look George. We're doing a Just Dance stream today, So if you wanted to stream it with us you'd have to come over here, And I'm sure neither of want that." Clay rolled his eyes.

"That's fine." George said blankly.

What was he getting at? Did he have something planned on the stream?

"K. Come over now then." Clay spat.

He hated this, He was doing it solely for the viewers, If it weren't for that he would never dare let George in his home. A little while after George arrived, Grey sweats and a black shirt.

"Hi." George mumbled.

"Nicks waiting upstairs in the room to the right, Go wait up there." Clay said blankly, Not wishing to greet the individual.

He walked upstairs behind George, Accidentally making eye contact with him, Looking away instantly. They found Sapnap already set up, Starting the stream as they saw the viewers flood in.

"NO WAY GEORGE??"
"AYO GEORGE IS BACK!!"
"GOGMIESTER!"

Clay noticed all the happy messages about George's return.

"Seems they like you." Clay laughed.

"Yeah seems like it, Sadly it's not everyone though." He glared at Clay.

They started up Just Dance, Choosing the Macarena. They were halfway through and George was dancing properly. Clays eyes flicked down to George's ass, Staring at it and blushing a little. Quickly returning his focus to the screen as George begun to turn back around.

God he was cute.

No. I hate him.

"You good Dream?" Nick asked noticing him spacing out.

"Uh yeah.. I guess." Dream stuttered.

They played for ages together, Countless jokes being made ending in overjoyed laughs and wheezes. They streamed for 4 Hours, All sitting down out of breath.

"Hey Dream? I really enjoyed today.. I- Well I missed it." George spoke unsurely.

Clay was taken back by the confession, That meant he had been thinking about him.

"Me too." Nick said.

"Yeah, Same here, I'm gonna go shower." Dream said.

He walked out of the room and to the bathroom, Stripping himself of his clothes and stepping into the shower and rinsing his hair thoroughly and washing his body, Finishing up quite fast; Realising he had forgotten clothes. It was fine, Nick and George had seen him shirtless countless times.

He walked into the room, Towel hanging just under the start of his V line, His eyes flicked to George. He was staring him up and down with a bright red face.

"Uh George? What're you staring at?" Clay questioned.

"Nothing.. Uh, What's all those scars on your chest..? They look pretty bad." George asked sincerely.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Clay walked out of the room with an angered expression.

He got his scars from a previous abusive relationship, He told nobody about it.

He got dressed and sat back down with the pair, Arguably he did miss this trio more than anything, But after George and him fell out it hasn't been the same.

"George can I speak to you." Clay said.

George agreed and they walked downstairs to the lounge room away from Nick.

"It's about how we broke up. The way I lashed out at you." Clay gulped.

"Oh god." George sighed.

"I didn't mean to do it, I- I just felt like you would end up leaving me so I was in the mindset that if I did it first it would spare me the pain. I was wrong." Dream seemed sincere.

"Clay.. Why did you not ask about it before you did it." George seemed annoyed.

"I wasn't thinking, I never lost feelings for you then I just felt insecure and that you wouldn't love me." Dream fiddled with his hoodie string nervously.

George stepped forward and did something unexpected.

He hugged Dream.

"I'm sorry you felt that way." He muttered.

Something wet hit George's arm.

"I- Clay are you crying??" George furrowed his eyebrows in surprise.

Clay was crying into his shoulder, He just hugged back and tried to comfort him.

"I'm sorry George I didn't mean to cry." Clay said wiping the tears.

"Why'd you cry?" George asked.

"I haven't been hugged with sincerity like that in forever, Guess I just kinda missed it." Clay seemed embarrassed.

They both walked back upstairs, Sapnap noticed their saddened expressions.

"Woah what happened" He asked with a chuckle.

"Nothing!" Clay blurted out.

Nick didn't question it further, Dream tried his best to forget about how embarrassing that was. Would they be closer now? Or would George distance himself further. They both left Dreams house after a while, Clay sitting down in bed with Patches trying to shrug the nagging feeling he wasn't realising something, Until it hit him like a truck.

He loved George.

——————————————————————————
953 Words.

A/N
How cute was that :')