Nine

Monday - Clay's POV. (mentions of abuse.)

Clay felt quite happy, Given what an amazing day he had previously. If he was honest he didn't like being mad at George, He really only hated him because of how much he loved him. It was a little sad. Nick wanted to meet up before school today, So Clay woke up extra early.

He had chosen to meet up at a local cafe to get breakfast, Nick liked the idea quite a lot, Deciding to meet at 7:50. Clay had to be extra fast getting ready today since he usually sucked at timing. Doing the usual shower and breakfast before leaving. Messaging Nick prior to arriving to make sure he was coming.

They met at a cafe close to school called Kinoko Cafe, He walked in and Nick was already waiting.

"Hey Dude!" Nick greeted.

"Hi!" Clay replied with a smile.

Clay sat down and waited for the worker to come and serve them, Nick ordered a cappuccino and a breakfast sandwich, Clay ordering the same.

"Is that all for today?" The lady smiled.

"Yes please, Thank you." Clay returned.

The lady walked away and Nick started conversing with Clay once again, Noticing somebody staring from afar. A small looking brunette with fluffy hair.

"Yo Nick, Some guys checking you out." Clay whispered.

"Who?" Nicks eyes practically grew 10 times bigger.

"He's over the other side of the cafe, He has kinda caramel coloured hair and he's wearing a polo shirt." Clay described the male.

Nicks eyes darted all across the cafe before locking onto said stranger, The other quickly looking away shyly after being caught.

"I'm gonna go talk to him, Wait here." Nick decided and stood up.

Walking towards the stranger before saying something.

"Hi. Me and my friend noticed that you were looking our way, Any reason for it?" Nick questioned trying to not sound mad.

"Uh.. I- I thought you were attractive is all." The boy blushed and hid his face.

"My names Nick, What's yours." Sapnap asked.

"My names Karl." The other responded.

"Hi Karl. I think you're attractive too." Nick smiled and left a sticky note on the table, Walking away and mouthing the words 'text me'.

Clay noticed Nick walking back smiling with a faint blush.

"So how'd it go?" Clay begged.

"He thought I was cute, So I gave him my number. That's all really." Nick shrugged.

Their food arrived soon after and they scoffed it down after noticing the rapidly approaching school day. They walked faster then ever to school and barely made it, Clay had Maths first today so he made his way there. Today he didn't feel like putting up with Luke's shit so he took a seat towards the back. Putting his airpod in his left ear and turning some music on, Not caring much for what the teacher was saying.

He felt a pair of eyes on him, Looking to see George staring at him with a sad expression. He shrugged it off as nothing and turned once more to the ceiling to be lost in thoughts. The bell rang and he got up to head to his next class, Science. He wanted to ask George what was up with him today.

He walked into class noticing George avoiding eye contact.

"George what's wrong? I noticed you looked sad earlier and now you're trying to avoid looking at me." Clay seemed annoyed.

"It's nothing, Leave it." George returned still avoiding the other.

"Meet me at the bleachers after school, I want to talk to you." Clay rolled his eyes.

Science ended and he went to get changed for Football practice, Nick already waiting in the locker room. Clay took his shirt off and heard Nick talk.

"Dude are you sure those scars aren't serious? They're pretty fucking bad." Nick pleaded.

"It's fine, Please just leave it." Clay pulled his Jersey over his head and left the locker room.

Running to the coach before doing some more drills, Running countless lengths of the field. Sweating profusely when it was over, Gulping down every drop of his water in desperation to cool down.

"Hey Clay you're pretty cool, Wanna come to my party this weekend?" A member of the team asked.

"Sure. Can I bring two people along if you don't mind?" Clay asked.

"Oh sure dude, Knock yourself out." The other gave him a grin and jogged off.

After changing once more Clay went to English, Seeing George sit at the back of the room with Andrew as usual. If only George listened to him maybe he wouldn't be sitting there right now. He had to tell him before he found out the hard way.

He had his usual English teacher again today, Mr.Brown. He didn't like him much mainly for his annoying personality, Partially because he always gave him terrible grades on tests. However a part of that was due to Clays horrible efforts in English.

Finally the end of the day arrived, Clay hurried to the bleachers desperate to tell George before it got out of hand. He noticed George hadn't arrived yet, Brushing it off considering maybe he was running late. He waited for a good ten minutes before coming to the conclusion either he forgot or chose not to show.

Somebody came into view from the corner of his eye, But it wasn't George.

"Hiya Dreamie. George told me you two were supposed to be meeting up here to discuss something important. I know you were going to tell him about me." Andrew said flatly.

"What do you want Andrew." Clay sighed.

"I want you to not tell him. I'm having fun with Georgie." Andrew grinned widely.

"As if prick! George had every right to know what you did and what your real intentions are." Clay blurted.

Andrews expression seemed to shift into one of pure rage, Walking towards Clay with a clenched fist.

"I don't like when you disobey me Clay, Remember what happened last time you did?" Andrew smiled, Grabbing Clays shirt and lifting up to reveal scars.

"I left my mark on you Clay, Now you'll forever be reminded of what happens to people who don't listen to me." Andrew left with a grunt.

Clay hated being belittled, Hated being pushed around like something who had to obey Andrew. No matter what happened he had to tell George.

——————————————————————————
1065 Words.

A/N
I have some very interesting ideas for future chapters and I'm excited to write them!!