Six

Wednesday - Clay's POV.

Clay woke up surprisingly happy today, Sapnap and him had planned to stream with one of their old streaming buddies, Quackity. He got out of bed and showered quickly before devouring his breakfast in an instant, Excited to get to school and talk with Nick.

He arrived quite early today but it didn't bother him, Clay found Sapnap quite fast, Calling out to him from afar.

"Heyy Dream!!" Nick cheered.

"Glad you're calling me that name again, Clays never really been a name I could get behind. Hey Sapnap." Clay returned.

They laughed and Sapnap paused.

"Hey Dream.. do you think Quackity and I are still as close as we used to be when we streamed? I mean it's been a while but.." He was interrupted by Clay.

"Bro don't sweat it, He was mad crazy about you!! I doubt something like that goes away as a fast as you think." Clay reassured.

Nick sighed in relief. "I damn hope so, You know how much I liked him man!!"

"Yeah you did make it quite obvious!!" Dream laughed.

They settled down and continued talking for a bit, Before the bell rang. He headed towards his science classroom, Sitting down noticing George staring him down.

"Clay. I noticed you went live last night, You want say anything about me to the viewers right..?" George seemed uneasy.

"Yeah you can chill, I wouldn't bring you up anyways." Clay rolled his eyes and turned away, Not liking this particular individual much.

This class seemingly always took forever, The silence broken by George speaking once again.

"I- uh. Are you going to start streaming with the others again? Like Bad, Quackity etc?" George blinked away.

"Yeah? What's it to you?" Clay said slightly angered.

"Forget it, Sorry." George shyly returned and looked away.

The lesson ended and Dream left the room, Heading to maths. Sitting up the front with Luke.

"Why haven't you been responding to my texts Clay?" Luke asked.

"How fucking THICK can you be? I'm done with you Luke, We. Are. Over." Clay spat.

Luke didn't respond, Turning away with a saddened expression. Clay didn't care, He was a slut who got involved in shit that didn't concern him.

The end of the day came quickly after that, Clay basically running home. Getting on a call with Sapnap after showering.

"Hey dude, You nervous?" Dream asked.

"Isn't it obvious??" Sapnap laughed.

All of a sudden they heard the discord sound for someone joining the call. It was Quackity.

"EYY!! DREAM!! SAPNAP!! I MISSED YOU GUYS!!" Quackity beamed with his regular old hyper joyed tone.

"QUACKITTY!!!" Sapnap matched his energy.

"So? Where is he!!" Quackity asked.

"Who?" Dream questioned.

"The third member of the Dteam obviously! Where's my Gogy at?" Quackity laughed.

"Oh, Uh sorry I don't know exactly." Dream stuttered a little.

"Awww man!! Oh well Atleast I got you two!" Quackity smiled.

Dream turned to read a few donos and the chat.

"Where's George?"
"Cmon where the Dnf Duo!!"
"Where's Gnf beloved?"

Dream decided he had to speak up or they wouldn't stop.

"Look guys, George isn't streaming again, He's asked me not to talk about it so I'd like if you guys could respect that for him." Dream said blankly.

If he was honest he didn't even want to talk about George, He hated that guys guts at the moment. The viewers accepted it reluctantly and they continued streaming, Running around a few games of Bed Wars.

"Man I missed streaming with you guys, You should stream more!!" Quackity insisted.

"Yeah! We're actually planning on that!" Sapnap joined.

"Ayy hopefully we can get a 4/4 Crewboys stream!" Quackity cheered.

"3/4." Dream said plainly.

"Oh shit- Right sorry." Quackity stopped himself.

——————————————————————————
George's POV.

Annoyingly and embarrassingly George had tuned into Dreams stream, Just to be able to hear all his old friends having fun again, Partially to hear if they mentioned him. Nothing really happened for a while until Dream noticed the chat spam asking for George.

"Look guys, George isn't streaming again, He's asked me not to talk about it so I'd like if you guys could respect that for him." Dream said blankly.

George was shocked that Dream was actually respecting his privacy, Noticing the upset reactions in chat.

"Aw man."
"So no 4/4 Crew boys streams anymore?"
"Where's he at?"

George felt a sharp stab of guilt in his chest. It finally clicked in his head that he had abandoned everyone with a shit excuse.

"I need to focus on school."

George had said when he decided to stop streaming, When in reality it was because of his and Dreams fallout. But hey, Now they weren't talking he could atleast stream alone or with other people right? But it would be annoying having to address Dream and Sapnap.

He decided to start up a quick stream, A YLYL with WilburSoot, One of his old friends he streamed with.

"Hi Wilbur." George shyly said.

"Ayo George! Where've you been man?" Wilbur questioned.

"Ahh uh. Schools been busy I guess." George lied.

"So all three members of the Dteam are streaming again? When's the next Dteam Stream!!" Wilbur asked.

"We aren't having one, The three of us aren't really on talking terms that much at the moment." George sighed.

Wilbur nodded and they did the stream, Ending an hour and a half later. George stood up and went downstairs to shower and eat something for dinner, Finishing it off and heading back upstairs, Noticing a message in his phone.

Sapnap
Hey George. I know atm you
and Clay aren't exactly on
good terms, But could you
consider talking to him abt
what happened? There's
more to the story he isn't
telling you.

George
No.

He had no interest talking to Clay. He was just jealous he finally found someone who wouldn't push him away when they got close. George was happy and he wasn't changing that for something Clay said. He hopped into bed and thoughts flooded his mind, But what if there was more to the story? What if there was something he didn't know.

——————————————————————————
1024 Words.
A/N
This was kinda a choppy chapter but it was more or less to get things in a position that's easier to expand on yk?