Travis

“ She wouldn’t have just left like that.”, Elle said, worry evident in her voice. Me and Ben nodded our heads in agreement but there was a part of me that didn’t really believe that. The only reason she stayed so long was because we had basically tricked her, first with the train and then again with food. She didn’t want to stay in the first place so how were we really supposed to believe what her friend had told us. Missouri talked about her friend, Chloe often. They grew up together and were so close that every thought they were siblings, so why would she lie to us? Even though I thought that way, another part of my mind was telling me that something was wrong, she was too smart to not know that we tricked her into staying. She has been here too long for her to suddenly want to get up and leave especially without telling Elle. 
“ I think we should call her friend and ask for more information”, Elle said. I grabbed the phone and dialled her number. But the person who answered wasn’t Chloe, it was a male. 
“ I was wondering when you would call.”, He said, it sounded like he was smirking but i was confused as to why. 
“ Who’s this? I’m calling to talk to Chloe.”. I said to him. Then he started laughing and said, “ It took you a while to decide to call her. Don’t worry Chloe is fine, she's occupied at the moment.”, he said. The next thing I heard was the sound of screaming in the background. 
“ What is going on? Who are you?”I asked him. 
“ I’m the guy whose fiance you stole.” He says. “ I gave her everything only for her to throw it away for some…. Country bumpkin. Do you know how it feels to be rejected like that? Do you know how it feels to have the person you love run into someone else's arms once they get tired of you? I bet you don’t since you're the one causing me all this pain. But it’s all good now, everything is going back to normal. I have her back in my arms now and I won't be letting her go. So, you should just give up, she doesn’t want you anymore. She loves me.” 
“ You're Missouri's ex?”, I said shocked. That was the only reason I would have a guy talking this way to me. THe only girl I love is MIssouri. 
“ I’M HER FIANCE”, he shouts into the phone, “ She has agreed to marry me. Why do you think she left, huh?
    before I was interrupted by a loud noise and a sharp pain in my stomach. I fell down to the ground as Elle and Ben yelled my name. I tried to respond but I couldn't, I was trying to fight off the darkness that was creeping up on me. But soon it took over me. 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hey guys so I'm honestly going through a lot of writers block for this story because I have two different ways in mind that I want this story to go. So I want to know if yall would be ok if this story had two endings and yall can pick which one you read or read both. One's a happy ending and the other is a sad ending but I feel like they both would fit.