Travis

" Travis, I have something to tell you and but don't freak out or get mad please I did it for your own good. " Benjamin told me after we finished fixing the fence. 
"  Benjamin, what did you do now? " I asked. Every time Benjamin said that he had to tell me something and that he did it for " my own good " something bad happened. Last week he set me up with Mary Beth and had me take her out to dinner and give her some roses which neither of us knew she was allergic to. 
" Well, Elle is pregnant and needs help in the house and you need a wife so I may have put an ad in the paper for a mail-order bride. And she may or may not be coming today. " He told me and then bit his sandwich like this was no big deal. " You did what? So, you're telling me that a strange girl is coming here today to marry me and she thinks that I will marry her? God, Ben why didn't you ask me before doing this so that I could have talked you out of this? ", I asked him. I didn't know what was going on in that mind of his. Ever since he and Elle got married a year ago he has been pushing for me to settle down. 
" Well, actually the letters I was letting you read were from her I just told you that they were from a friend of Elle so technically you kind of knew. And I didn't tell you because you would've tried to talk me out of it. But it's too late now she's here. " He said as we heard a truck pull up. I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes I saw the most beautiful girl in my life getting out of a carriage. She had brown  hair and beautiful brown eyes. I couldn't help but stare and she had this innocent yet feisty look in her eye. She looked like she didn't know how beautiful she was. 
" Dude, your drooling. ", Benjamin said while laughing at me. 
The girl walked over to us and I just knew that there was no way that I wasn't gonna marry this girl.