Travis

" How about I leave with Elle so that you two can talk?", Ben whispered to me. I nodded and he told Elle that he will go with her in case she needed any help. Once they left it finally dawned on Missouri that they had left us alone and the look on her face was priceless. I didn´t expect it to make her as nervous as she was. 
¨So now that they're gone you can ask me whatever questions you have about me or the situation.¨, I said to her she's off for a moment and then asked,¨why did you bring me back.¨ I don't know why but the question caught me off-guard I didn't have an actual answer to this question why did I bring her back if I just let her go I'll be free of my idiot brothers games but I knew I couldn't do that I couldn't just let her walk out my life just as fast as she walked in but this is what people do especially women who are taking interest in they were all just trying to use me like a fool.
¨ I couldn't let you leave and get lost or something it will make me feel guilty just letting a random girl travel around a town she didn't know her way around.¨, I said I felt like a jerk after I saw her reaction to being called a random girl that wasn't what I meant to say and just came out.