Missouri

" Whew, I was worried we wouldn't catch up", one of the men said with a smile.

I would have preferred if they hadn't caught up. 

I wouldn't

No one asked for your opinion 

That is why the world is the way it is. If people asked for my opinion the world would be a better place. 

... 

ELECT ME AS THE LEADER OF ALL HUMANS, ANIMALS, PLANTS, AND ANYTHING ELSE

I can´t believe you’re my conscience. Can I exchange you for another one. 

Rude, honey everyone wants a conscience like me. Be lucky you have me. 

Yeah right

¨ Can I help you, gentlemen?¨, I asked them trying to hide my anger. I really didn´t want to talk to these guys right now. I was too embarrassed and mad at myself for even doing this whole crazy thing. 

¨ Yes, you can. You were the lady who was just at my house, aren´t you?¨, the one that I was supposed to be marrying asked me. He knew good and well that I was so why would he even ask that question. 

He is testing you duhh

I could do without the attitude 

Whatever

I could just say that I wasn´t, but that would be a lie. Though it would get me out of this situation and I can go back to plan b. 

There was a plan b?

Yeah it just got paused though

Missouri running away is not an option

It´s not like you can stop me nor is it illegal

Running away from your problems doesn´t solve them

Your right but it does stall it temporary 

Why do I even bother

I sighed and came to a decision. My conscience was right I couldn´t run away from this problem no matter how much I wanted to. 

¨ Yes, that was me but I didn´t mean to eavesdrop. I apologize.¨, I told them. The guy, Ben I think I heard his name was, just stood there smiling at me while Travis looked shocked yet happy. 

That Ben guy is trouble

I know right

The fun kind, we should be friends

You don´t even exist 

*sighs* I know it´s sad

¨ Well, I think that we should go back to the house and have a talk. Don´t you think?¨, Travis said.

YES

NO

YESS

NOO

YES

NO

¨ YES!¨, I yelled out loud by accident earning a smirk and a laugh from Ben. 

I can´t believe you yelled yes

Neither can I