Missouri

I didn't know how things would turn out when I answered the ad in the newspaper for a bride but I knew that I had to get out of this town. My parents might say that I was being a coward and was running away from my problems instead of facing them but, to be honest, I wouldn't know what they would say because they died in a car accident when I was 6 months old and ever since then I was in and out of foster homes. And finally, when I turned 18, I was free but I stayed at the orphanage to help out and because I was dating the owner's son, Ricky, but after 3 years of dating I got tired of the way that he treated me and broke up with him at my 19th birthday party. But he wouldn't accept that a girl had broken up with him and not the other way around. So, I did what I had to do to get out of the town which just happened to be answering an ad to be married to a guy in Texas. So, now I'm on my way to texas to me, Mrs. Travis Johnson. I've always wanted to live on a farm and now I get to.
" I don't know what I'm gonna do without you, Missy. You gonna be miles away and imma be stuck here with Rickys annoying behind asking me where you are 24/7. Guess that's the problem with being married to his big brother, aye? ", My best friend, Chloe said as we waited for the train to come.
" CC imma miss you too. But at least we both finally et to live our dreams. Just be careful with Ricky he has been very aggressive lately. The trains coming I'll call you when I get there. Love you and I'll miss you. " I said to Chloe while I hugged her.
" Bye girl. Love you." She said back and then I got onto the train to start my new life.