Part Fourteen - My Son?

Zac's POV //

"Can I test the camera?" Kian asked, holding onto the front door.

I nodded, glancing at the monitor in my hands.

We all watched in anticipation before seeing him sprint across the yard, stacking it over nothing.

It was expected yet so much funnier to actually see.

"Oh god okay, I'm gonna order us some lunch" I muttered, putting the monitor away.

Ana grinned, kissing my cheek gently.

I could hear everyone laugh at Kian, making jokes and imitating him.

Once everything was ordered, we all sat at the kitchen table. I don't know why we do it before the food even arrives, but it's always happened.

The monitor alerted us that someone was at the door, so Ana got up.

"That was quick?" Flynn mumbled, confused.

We heard the door open, muffled voices before it shut again.

I looked up to see Ana with a familiar woman and a baby in her arms.

We were all visibly confused, why she would even be here.

"I don't know if you remember me, but we met two years ago, had sex and bam. Here's your son" She spoke up, pointing at the baby.

My jaw dropped, looking at her as if she would tell me it was all a joke.

There was no way I'd have a kid and not know about it.

She huffed, handing the baby to Ana.

"You're his girlfriend, take care of him. I'll be back" She rambled, putting the bag down.

I stood up, following her. "I want a paternity test. If he's mine, then I'll be present"

She scoffed, hesitantly agreeing before leaving the house.

So much has happened within a minute.

I walked back, glancing at everyone. Shock and confusion, we're all trying to comprehend what happened.

Ana was holding the baby, smiling lightly. "He looks no older than one"

She just found out that I could potentially be a dad yet she's still here. I can't imagine what's going through her mind.

"You're a cutie, are you hungry? let me check your bag" She cooed, looking through the bag.

I walked toward her, stopping when the baby turned to look at me.

"Hi" I waved; hearing Kian burst out laughing.

"Hey man" He imitated a baby's voice, using his hand to wave.

I rolled my eyes at him, holding onto Ana's free hand.

"Look, I don't know what the hell's happening but I'm gonna call my contacts, get a paternity test done and I'll figure it out from there" I explained hurriedly, grabbing out my phone.

She smiled at me, kissing the back of my hand. "We. We will" 

I have the most amazing, empathetic, caring girlfriend in the world. 

She squinted her eyes at me, gesturing for me to go. 

I chuckled, kissing her cheek and gently ruffling the baby's hair. 

I stepped outside, making calls to my most trusted contacts when I realised that we don't even know his name. 

As soon as that was sorted, I made my way back inside.