Part Eleven - Isla

Her POV // 

After the altercation with Kara and Kyle the other day, she has been posting all over the internet playing victim. People have been attacking all of us. They even uncovered the news about my family. It's everywhere. 

Right now, we're all gathered at Zac's house as he goes to a meeting. 

"I'm sorry guys, if i didn't let her get to me then none of this would've happened" I apologised, putting my head in my hands. 

I heard them scoff, "Dude she a hundred percent deserved it. She's just lucky you didn't beat her ass" Kian shook his head. 

I laughed at their reaction, looking down at my fist. I would do it again and again. I don't regret it at all, I just hate the backlash. 

Once the door opened, we all looked up to see a stressed Zac but as soon as his eyes met mine, that smile appeared. 

"It's all good. Ana can we talk?" He spoke up, extending his hand to me. 

Oh no, he's either going to break up with me or something really bad happened. 

I followed him into the other room, hearing him chuckle. "No, I'm not breaking up with you and nothing bad happened" 

I sighed with relief, pressing my head against his chest. 

"My team scheduled a photoshoot with one of my sponsors. An intimate one with some girl but I declined it, I don't know what they were thinking" He explained, furrowing his brows. 

Part of me likes that he's not doing the shoot but the other thinks he should, for his career. 

I cupped his jaw, looking into his eyes. "You should do it. With the fight coming up and the drama online, this could draw the attention back to you and raise the hype. This is a career move, a smart one. Do it" 

He pressed his lips together confused, "I wouldn't do anything you're uncomfortable with. There are other ways to raise press for the fight" he responded. 

I kissed my teeth, "Z, I knew even when we were dating as kids, the sacrifices we would have to make. This isn't a sacrifice, it's a simple photoshoot" 

His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer until our lips met. I smiled against it, pulling away gently. 

"It's today isn't it?" I mumbled, knowing damn well that it was. 

He chuckled, nodding his head so I held onto his hand, dragging him out. 

"C'mon kids we got a photoshoot to get to" Zac groaned, passing the kids to Flynn. 

There were paparazzi swarmed by the entrance, Zac clearly didn't know they would be here based on his mumbles. 

Kian and Flynn got out first, opening the doors so they could shield us. 

"Go" I mouthed to Zac, seeing his nod and make his way inside as they followed him. 

The focus turned to us as we trailed behind. 

"Liliana, why did you punch Kara? is it true your parents died? Did you watch Eli die?" The mention of Eli's name made all of us snap to the one who said it. 

I took a deep breath, feeling Kian place his hand on my shoulder. 

"Look, she was being real disrespectful about my family. So yes, I punched her and get my brothers name out your mouth" I responded calmly.

Kian and Flynn blocked them from Mila and I until we got inside, making our way over to the set. 

"You sure you're gonna be okay?" Mila whispered, nodding at the very beautiful model walk in.