Part Ten - Busted Lips

Zac's POV //

We spent the rest of the day together, watching movies, talking and eating. It was perfect, just like old times.

We're supposed to head to Flynn's today for a barbecue or something, no reason just that Kian was craving it.

I'm sitting on her bed, waiting as she got ready with the raccoon she named Foster, placed beside me. She listened to it before going to sleep, it makes me so happy that I was able to give this to her.

"Is your favourite colour still red?" She called out from the bathroom.

I chuckled, nodding my head even though she could see me. "Yup"

I heard rustling before the bathroom door opened making my jaw drop. She walked out in shorts and a red bikini top. The smile on her face made me want to scream, she is the most beautiful, amazing, oh my god i'm going to faint.

"You are perfection" I breathed out, watching as she stood between my legs.

She will be the death of me and I welcome it.

Her hand reached for my face, cupping my jaw. "I love you, Z" she spoke softly.

I swear my heart leapt out of my chest and right back to her; home.

I smiled wide, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her down on top of me as she giggled.

"I love you, my Ana" I beamed, kissing her cheeks repeatedly, hearing her laugh.

She loves me, she loves me, she loves ME.

"I told you, in the end it'll be you and I" Her voice was soft.

I caressed her face, sitting up by the edge of the bed.

"It's us against the world" I responded, wanting so badly to just kiss her but it's up to her and when she's ready.

She placed a peck against my lips, shocking me before leaning in again, lingering in the kiss. Feeling her lips again after so long, it was as if the drought within me was restored, everything was flowing again.

"Look, It's all up to you, you move, I move. Whenever you're ready to make this official again, to be public, you tell me" I assured, making sure she was comfortable.

I followed as she got off my lap, slipping her shirt on. "Oh Z, you're already mine and I'm yours. you don't need to ask me because it has always been this way. As for the public, I think we should just cool it until I can open up to everyone else"

I nodded, completely agreeing with her. We made our way down to my car, I'm surprised no one has even seen us in her apartment building.

We listened to 5sos in the car, per her request for old times sake. It was honestly amazing, I loved hearing her voice, seeing that beautiful smile.

As we got out the car, she froze, turning to me. "Do we tell them?"

I chuckled, shrugging. "It's up to you, love"

She nodded, reaching for my hand as we walked inside. Yes, these idiots don't lock their doors because they're begging for strangers to just walk inside.

"They're here" Kian cheered, waving his arms in the air.

He stopped, looking between up and our hands.

"And they're finally back together" Mila beamed, hugging Ana and smiling at me.

Kian huffed, crossing his arms before just falling into the pool.

"I'm guessing he wanted to say it, congrats you two" Flynn chuckled, shaking my hand and Ana's.

He then dragged me over to the grill, clearly needing help because out of the three of us, I'm the cook. "Thanks Dad" he grinned.