Chapter 05 - The New And Old Friend's

*Maybe season 2 spoiler for agents of shield

Y/N'S POV

As I walked along the cold, dusty, filthy street I felt as though I was in one of those old cowboy movies by how the road look. All of a sudden a car comes by but as soon as it saw me it stopped but of course this person had to get out of the car. As I looked at the back door open a tall enough, with a beard looking dude steps out looking at my confused, confused to what don't know or care.

"What's a gal like you doing in these parts" The guy who is definitely English asked. As he stepped forward I could see just how confused he really was.

"Just out for a walk." I answered knowing that it wasn't very believable because they isn't a town near here for miles.

"Ye, well why don't we give you a ride mate." He said which I have to say was a bit sketchy but I love sketchy.

"What if you kidnap me?" I question before adding.

"And why do you want me to come with you?" He laughs a bit at me before saying.

"A friend of mine wants to meet you" Now I am quite confused ha, just like he looked when he got out of the car but then it all clicked. My sister Hayley used to have this friend from when we were in Ohio Isabelle Hartley it was.

"Isabelle Hartley wasn't it?" I ask knowing I'm right but you know why not ask?

"yeah, it must be weird meeting your sisters sister or that's how I would fell." He says witch confuses me I was just about to say something about it when someone from inside the car spoke.

"Dude, you weren't meant to say that bit." and as I look at the all to familiar voice of Izzy and as i look I begin to smile as it is Izzy. As soon as I see her I just want to run up and hug her but she is still in the car so i can't. But to my delight Izzy come's out the car to give the English dude off so i use that as an opportunity to run up and hug her not letting go then soon enough she hugs me back. She then puts her head on mine.

"I missed you Izzy" I say but the words get a bit mumbled because my face is in her neck.

"I missed you tow little miss" Izzy said but I could hear her voice fine because she lifted her head up so her chin was on my head.

"Hate to trash the reunion, but we're in the middle of nowhere and I think if we stay any longer we'll probably get kidnapped" A woman's voice said so me and Izzy let go.

As I let go I saw the woman who had just said that. She had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes.

"you little miss get in the back middle it's safer" Izzy said to me kissing my forehead before getting in the driver seat so I get in the back middle.

"That's Idaho" Izzy said turning around pointing at the guy to my left.

"And that's Lance Hunter" Izzy said pointing at the guy on my right who keeps calling me his mate. I then raised my eyebrow at Izzy she just nodded her head which I know means yes. You see my sister Hayley had this boyfriend call Lance Hunter so I was asking if it was him.

"And that's Bobbi she's my favorite and she would kill for me so she'd kill for you. She's Hunter's wife but they brake up a lot but don't let that influence your opinion of her." Izzy said pointing at the woman next to her, the blond one but she's not blonde. Bobbi gives me a small wave so I waved back. I nod my head in response to Izzy then she starts driving.

"So where do you came from" Hunter asks me.

"Depends do you want where I grew up, or who raised me" I say turning my head towards Hunter and smiling at him.

"I want to know" Izzy said from the front of the car.

"Ok then, I grew up in Russia and the people that raised me were from England" I say wondering what Hunter is going to say next.

How are you?
What do you want in this book 📖 🤔?

Love
ChloeBennetswife

760 words