Chapter 06 - What Have We Be Up To?

*Again maybe spoilers for season 2 of agents of s.h.i.e.l.d

Y/N'S POV

"So a how's Vicki (Victoria Hand)." I ask, Vick is Hayley and Izzy's older sister.

"SHIELD." Izzy said still looking at the road.

"I hate SHIELD." I say trying to look out the window but on each side there was a tall (ish) men.

"Why?" Bobbi asked with a confused look on her face.

"Cause they ruined my life." I say looking at Hunter wonder if he remembers me or Ohio.

"Ohio." Izzy said knowing straight away what I meant.

"Yep." I say popping the P slightly. I then look over at Hunter,

"Do you remember Ohio?" I ask Hunter.

"Yes, and I remember 2 year old you." he replies, I giggle thinking about 2 year old me. He dose smile back at me, you know what I think, I think we will be good friends.

"I don't remember you, just remember the story's about you." I say trying to keeping up the conversation.

"S.H.I.E.L.D'S main goal is to help people." Bobbi says sliding into the conversation again but the weird thing was that when Bobbi said that, Izzy gave Bobbi a look.

"What's up with S.H.I.E.L.D." I ask looking at Izzy with a worried look. Izzy sighed before saying,

"SHIELDS Hydra." Both Hunter and Idaho gasped, which in my opinion was a bit much.

"Hydra as in the winter soldier." I say trying to figure out what Hydra is.

"How do you know what that is." Bobbi asked me and I guess I was right the winter soldier is Hydra.

"They used the idea of mind control for the winter soldier project" I said to her. Bobbi looked like she was about to say something but Izzy got in before her.

"DON'T, say anything." Izzy said knowing THEY is the red room and I wouldn't wont to talk about that.

"Where are we all going?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"New York" Idaho answered.

"I've never been to New York" I say smiling, my sisters would tell me all about New York they would even sing a song about it, they named the song welcome to New York (A/N By Taylor Swift)

"But I have the song on tape in the car" Izzy said talking about welcome to New York. My face lit up because I haven't herd that song in 13 years.

"Play it" I say with wide eyes excited to here the song. Izzy then put's in the tape and the song started. We were at lest a minute in everyone looked really board not including me and Izzy, well hopeful.

"Wait is that Romanoff and Belova" Bobbi asked moving her head to looking at Izzy form where she was looking out the window.

"And Hartley" I say adding in.

"You sang" Bobbi asked Izzy.

"Wrong Hartley." Izzy answered her.

"Hayley Hartley" I said before adding,

"The person whom brought us together." Smiling.

"How is Hayley any way?" Izzy asked me. I wasn't sure if I should tell her the truth but I decided to tell her the truth.

"She's dead" I say sadly knowing how close Izzy and Hayley were.

I saw a little tear fall from Izzy's eyes but she quickly wiped it away. she kept on doing this but know matter how many she wiped away they kept coming. At this point she was crying quite a lot and I was questioning if I should have told her the news.

"Why is Vick at SHIELD, I thought she was going to be the next Albert Einstein?" I say trying to change the conversation, which I think worked because this made Izzy laugh.

"How do you know who Albert Einstein is?" Izzy asked me

"Hayley taught me enough about the school subjects" I say answering Izzy's question.

"Can you do one plus one?" Izzy asks me, like I'm not dumb, well maybey.

"Yea, two I'm not dumb. " I say with the 'I am not dumb and that is easy' voice.

"OK, so I want to circle back to the fact you have never been to New York." Bobbi said wanting to go back to that conversation.

"Didn't go on a lot of family holidays as a kid." I say sort of telling the truth.

sorry its short

love

Chloebennetswife

676 words