Chapter 11 - Getting Ready

Y/N'S POV

Once I wake up I look at my phone seeing that Izzy had texted me.

Busy Izzy

I got you that invite that you were looking for.                                                                                                          (Invite code)

So I text her back

Little Miss

Ty, your the best.

I was just about to put the phone back on the night stand but Izzy texted me back again.

Busy Izzy

Don't thank me, thank my friend Skye for hacking in to the invite list of Bishop party and added you.

Little Miss

Well I sent my thanks to your friend Skye.

I turn off my phone, putting it on my night stand before standing up and going up to my wardrobe to get something to ware for the party to night. When I looked in my wardrobe I saw I didn't have a coat to wear so I will have to go to the shops. I just pick out a pair of jeans and a Black Widow top so I can go to the shop.

Once I was ready I walk out of the door and lock it. I start walking out the hotel and down the street to where the coat shop is. Once I walk in the door a dark haired woman came up to me with a little check list.

"How can I help?" She asks me with a lovely Australian Accent.

"I was just looking for a coat to wear to a party I'm going to tonight" I say answering her question.

"Well I think you will look great in this green one" She says picking up a coat from the rack next to us. I look at the coat the woman is holding and it doesn't look bad plus it's long so you wouldn't been able to see my suit.

 I look at the coat the woman is holding and it doesn't look bad plus it's long so you wouldn't been able to see my suit

(This one if you haven't gusseted)

"I think I will tack this one, thank you." I say with a smile, following the woman as she go's to the cash register to ring me up.

"And that will me £30 pounds please." She says politely whilst smiling.

"Here you go." I say handing the money over and returning the smile. She hands me the reset whilst I put my new coat on and leave the small shop.

Once I'm back at my hotel room I see the time, It's 3:30pm so I need to hurry up and get ready. I put on my suit, with my new coat on top of it. I did my make up not because I like it but it's a party so it's not about what you think.

It took me about 15 minutes for a taxi to stop but even when one did she wasn't the best. She was a bit tipsy and probably should not be driving but I had places to be.

"So, why is a nice looking lady like you going?" She ask's me with a smile, whiles she puled out the small parking spot.

"Bishop Party" I say looking out the window. As soon as I tell her she let's out a sigh and it wasn't a sigh of relief.

"So you're that type of girl."She say's grumpily.

"And what type of girl is that?" I ask her with a smile enjoying our little intention.

"The rich kind, who doesn't care about people like me." She say's starting to chew some gum.

"Yeah, well can you keep a secret?" I ask her leaning forward.

"Yeah." She answered with a smirk on her face.

"I hacked my self an invite" I say before leaning back and looking out the window. She chuckles to her self then we sit in comfortable silence. Once we stop at the Bishop party I leaned forward again to give the driver some cash.

"Don't worry honey, enjoy your self." She said pushing a button that opened the taxi door.

"Thank you." I say to her smiling whilst getting out of the taxi on to the hard concrete pavement. There was a lovely red carpet up to a pair of double doors to a very tall building. I walk in after a water makes sure I'm on the list, I get to the top floor, where the party was being held.

"Would you like me to tack your coat?" A man asks me as I walk in the room where the partying is happening.

"No." I answer, no even stopping to look at him.

Bit of short chapter but,

How are you?

Love

Chloebennetswife

728 words