❣️WHY I LOVE EXO'S D.O❣️

Why I love Do Kyungsoo (D.O)?

I believe that some of the most unassuming people are actually the most interesting and powerful of all. They are too modest and too decent to display it. They let people discover who they really are and what they're capable of. They let their works speaks for them.That's what I love the most about Kyungsoo amongst other things. A man of few words but with many good qualities.

I formulated this joke myself when I was a baby L, that Kyungsoo really wanted to become a singer so he auditioned for SM not knowing he'll be thrown into a pit pack of noisy wolves called EXO and wanted to run away immediately only it was too late.😅

I call him the 'lost planet' in EXO's universe because of how different he is from the world's idea of an 'idol' and that's exactly is his most charming point. He certainly came equipped with the skill set of an idol - talents and visuals - minus the 'usual idol' sociability and aegyo. He's a breath of fresh air for me in the colorful world of Kpop. Sometimes Kpop artists are too socially available almost to the point that fans dictate every facet of their lives. Kyungsoo on the other hand can't be bothered. Some people interpret that as him being aloof and indifferent but for me it's just him being true to himself as not all people can be expected to follow the norm. I love that he never faked his identity to fit in. He doesn't follow the crowd instead he walks in a different direction thus he stand out very much. He's not afraid for he knows what he can offer. I resonate with him on that part that's why it's the first thing that caught my attention.

I came across Kyungsoo in 2016 thru the drama 'That's Okay That's Love' where his portrayal as the young alter ego of the male lead Jo In Sung (one of my most favorite actor) wowed me. I never thought or imagined that he can sing, and I mean - insanely!

He's EXO's main vocalist, what else can we expect but world class vocals. I love his vocal agility and the soul deriving from his voice when he sings is remarkable. That 'cry' you can literally hear when he sing sad songs. That jive when he sings RnB. That bright, melodious and smooth vocals when he sings pop. The raspiness in his voice specially during live performances. He's the king of runs, riffs and adlibs and I love how he do so effortlessly as if it's as usual as breathing. His acapella is to die for too. Hey, he is EXO's main vocalist that should be enough to explain how good DO is at singing.

As if being an excellent singer and dancer ain't enough, he excels at acting too. In fact he's been named the most successful idol turned actor of his generation and I can absolutely vouch for it. Sure we all can. The depth. The versatility. That very natural yet hypnotic aura is worthy of acclaim. I can't wait for him to finish filming and releasing his works. Although it may take all of the members to finish their military term before all Kyungsoo's acting works be finished since it's filing like crazy. I just hope he doesn't overwork in the process.

I always speak of EXO's duality, literally everyone has dual personalities in EXO. Kyungsoo's duality derives from how he seems too private outwardly towards the people he's not connected with, I mean extremely distant, but he is actually a very caring, very sweet and easygoing person with people he's close to. He is a mother hen towards EXO. Although he is part of the maknae line, he takes care of the members like a much older member. Who doesn't love a guy who can cook? I would take him as my lover, as a son or even a son in law just for that reason. He is specially soft to the maknaes which always melts my heart. His 'Tom n Jerry' relationship with Chanyeol is very sibling-like. His fake annoyance to Baekhyun's chaotic, noisy self. He's fondness to Jongdae and his affections towards Lay, Suho & Minseok never fails to warms my heart. He is dual like that.

Like everything about him, his visual is unassuming as his personality. The rawness of his looks. He's born handsome. He doesn't need anything to make him look good. How many idols look insanely gorgeous with bald head?Surely not so many. If a poca with his bald head sells at a high price as if it's Mona Lisa isn't proof enough then I don't know what is.

My dream album of Kyungsoo is an RnB album. An R. Kelly vibe would be awesome. I wish he opens up a YouTube channel like Chen where he sings in English, Spanish or whatever language he does covers since he will need original songs for an album. That would be super awesome. I don't want him to open up a public sns account. I think it is better that way. It's enough that he pops up from time to time along with other members sns or his bubble and occasional Vlives but that's it. I wish him & Jongdae stay 'unsocially' disconnected to protect them from harmful and toxic netizens.

Gosh, I can't write enough adjectives to describe what I love about DO but I know you know what I wanted to say.

His poker face hides many talents & great personality and I love our squizzy Dyo. ❤️

#EXO #weareoneEXO #AlwayswithEXO #IstanTalent #EXOuntil2025 #exoplanet #SARANGHAJA #SM_PROTECT_EXO9 #kpop #EXOLs #WeAreOne #WeAreOneEXOSaranghaja #Kyungsoo #KyungsooSolo #EMPATHY