𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Takemichi's POV

Man, my date with Hina yesterday was a blast. I wish valentines day is longer. She even gave homemade chocolates, I wonder what do I give her on white day.

As I kept thinking of what to give Hina next month, I saw a glimpse of familiar people.

"Eh? Isn't that Koko and Inui-kun?" I muttered as I approach them since it was the direction where I was headed.

"Inui-kun, Koko-kun. What are you guys doing here?" I asked as they both turn to me.

"Yo, captain," Koko said as he waved his hand.

"We are actually waiting for you." Inui said.

"Eh? Me? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Our boss asked us to call you." Koko said.

"Y/n told us to bring you with us. Are you busy?" Inui asked.

"Not really but she could've just called me if she needed me." I said.

"Well she's extra busy at the moment so she gave us the task. Anyway, please follow us." Koko said as they walked ahead.

I only followed in silence until we reached a black car with a man wearing a suit. We entered the car as the man drove.

Is this what Y/n meant when she said she'll have power after becoming the boss? I can't believe how a 15-year-old is allowed to have this much authority. When I was 26 years old, the only thing I do for a living is work at a DVD rental shop.

After a few moments of driving, we arrived at a tall building. My mouth dropped at the height of the building, it probably exceeds fifty floors. 

"Takemichi, don't get lost." Inui-kun said as I continue to follow them inside. Many employees bowed politely when we pass. When we board the elevator, they pushed the top floor. We were silent and it was awkward, the elevator music was the only thing we hear.

"Based on your expression, you already know who Y/n really is." Inui stated.

"Uh- Y-yeah. I just knew a few days ago but it's still quite shocking." I said.

"We were shocked at first too. It's really surprising to know that one of my friends is someone unexpectedly important." Koko said.

"When did you guys know?" I asked.

"Last year, before Christmas," Inui said

"We were struggling with our budget back then so when they said we can meet someone with a high position in the Yakuza group we worked with, she was there." Koko said.

"That's when we decided to just surrender to Toman because we could never win in the first place. We also swore loyalty to her and became a part of Hakuren-kai." Inui said as he showed a lotus tattoo on his wrist.

"I have that too, look." Koko said and showed his.

"What made you guys follow her when you guys can surrender without doing that?" I asked. 

"We have known her ever since we've been visiting Shinichiro-kun's bike shop. For punks like us, it was our gathering spot. We would always watch Shinichiro-kun will be tinkering as the seniors watch him. It was cool, everyone was polite and he was my hero. Then one time we visited his shop, there was a girl just sitting there." Inui-kun said

"When we asked her who she was she only said 'I'm Shin-nii-san's future sister-in-law'. We later learned her name from Shinichiro-san. She would come there to wait for Mikey since he was in school." Koko said.

"The surprising thing was the seniors who came and watched would also talk politely to her like a boss. I just thought that it was only because of Shinichiro-kun. I didn't know back then because she just looked like an ordinary girl." Inui said

"We became friends after a while but we stopped coming back to the shop." Koko said

"Yeah, we lost our way after we joined the black dragons 8th generation." Inui said.

"I see."

"But the reason we followed her is that we saw a better path. She may not be like my hero, Shinichiro-kun, but to me, she's a guide to find my way again." Inui said.

"As for me, I just wanted a place to stay for good without any guilt." Koko said.

I see, it must've been hard for them so they needed someone who they can follow and depend on.

We reached the floor they pressed a while ago and as soon as the door opened, more men in suits and sunglasses were seen. A few women we're there, also in suits, doing paper works.

We entered the room at the end of the hall and revealed a wide office. In the middle near the window, a table with a stack of papers and a computer was set.

"We have brought him here." Inui said as the chair turned around and revealed an exhausted-looking Y/n in her pajamas with her hair tied in a messy updo.

"Thank you Sei-kun, Hajime-kun. Sorry for bothering you with something simple." She said and yawned and stood up before heading to the couch.

"It was nothing." Inui said as they bowed and left the room.

"Come sit down, Takemicchi. Sorry if I'm a bit messy, I just finished work a while ago." She said

"It's okay, I've seen worse. Also, is Tatsuya-san busy?" I said.

"Yeah, he's cleaning up the aftermath of the Yakuza war between ours and another that started the last December and just ended last week. Papa won of course." She said with a bit of smug.

Later a woman came in and served tea and snacks. Y/n was served with cup noodles.

"Look, Takemicchi. I'll make this as short as possible. So please listen carefully." She said and I nodded.

"I need your help but I will warn you that it will be a bit dangerous." She said.

"If I can do something then I agree." I said as she smiled.

"Alright, here's the plan...."

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ » 

A/n:

I think I made Y/n a bit too op and feel like her character is all over the place💀