𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Takemichi's POV

Classes just ended and I was walking with Hina on our way home. Her cram school also ended early and we still have time.

"Takemichi-kun, should we go somewhere else first?" She asked

"Sure, but where?" I asked and she pondered for a while.

"How about we go bowling together? It's been a long time since we did and you said you'll teach me." She said

"You're right, It's been a long time. I wonder if I still know how to." I said while scratching the back of my head.

"I'm sure you do!" Hina said and I blushed

"Let's go?" I asked and offered my hand and she smiled.

"Yeah!" she said and took my hand and blushed. We walked together to the bowling alley while holding hands and are close together.

Since when did I become this bold?  Maybe I picked some courage up from Y/n-chan and Mikey-kun. They're so contagious in a good way.

When we arrived, we choose our spot and did some warm-ups, I tried playing first.

With full concentration, I rolled the ball and hit all of the pins.

"Strike!" Hina exclaimed while clapping. Looks like I still got it.

"That was awesome, Takemichi-kun! You got a turkey!" Hina said cheerfully and we did a high-five.

"Yeah." I said and also smiled.

"I totally suck at this." She shyly said and took a bowling ball.

"You can do it Hina!" I cheered and she rolled the ball

"Go!" She said

She's so cute <3

"Aw man...it went to the gutter." She said and I pat her shoulder.

"It's okay, Hina. You just need more practice and you can do it to." I said and it was my turn next. We had our turns for a while and it was my turn again.

I fixed my gloves and took a ball and focused again.

"Watch this, Hina. My fourth, strike in a row." I said rolling the ball. I got a strike and I noticed that the person beside me also got a strike.

"Wowie!" Hina exclaimed

"Oh?! We both got strikes. We were totally in sync." The guy with a scar across his lips said. 

"Not bad." A girl said who was sitting near him

Wait, it's Hakkai-kun and his sister. Is it today that we met? I still couldn't get over the fact that he's huge.

"Huh?! I thought I'd seen you somewhere before. You're Hanagaki Takemichi!" He said

"Y-yeah, you're Shiba-kun, right?" I asked