𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

August 3, 2005

Mikey's POV

In the end, I and Y/n-chin argued. I told her not to join the fight against Moebius but she refused. We tried talking it out and she just accepted my request but she's still mad.

She said that it's better for her to fight with us rather than just sit still but I can't allow that.

I told Takemicchi to look after her because she might join the fight if no one stops her.

It's almost time for her performance but we didn't talk. I still came to watch her since I promised her but I didn't approach her yet.

All the people are gathered at the shrine. I see Takemicchi and Ken-chin with the girls. I'm just watching from a distance, behind a tree.

She was standing on the stage. Wearing white ceremonial clothes with different layers. She was holding a gold Suzu (bell). She even looks more beautiful.

The music started to play and she began dancing

The music started to play and she began dancing. It was a Kagura dance.

Her movements were graceful and perfect. Her expression is calm and serene. It was like no one was watching her dance.

After her performance, I immediately left to meet the other members and prepare for the fight.

Each of my friends was preparing their division. I'll make sure to take you down in one move.

Hanma Shuji.

_________________________________

Takemichi's POV

After Y/n-chan performed, I noticed that Mikey-kun was no longer watching. He still watched her even if they are having a quarrel.

"Y/n-chan that was beautiful!" Hina complimented.

"You're still a good dancer as ever" Emma-chan added

"Haha, thanks." Y/n-chan said awkwardly. I guess she's disappointed that Mikey-kun is not her to compliment her too.

" Are, where's Mikey-kun?" Hina asked.

"I don't know, he just said that he had something to do so he will not come." Emma-chan added

"What will you guys do? How about you enjoy the rest of the festival?" Y/n-chan said, trying to change the topic.

"Oh, how about we buy some apple candies?" Emma-chan asked

"You guys can go ahead and enjoy. I still have some things to do in the shrine. Meet you guys later." Y/n-chan sain and left.