𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Sanzu's POV

It's been two days, Y/n was still unconscious. The doctors said that she's fine and is just resting. She'll wake up soon they said.

I should visit her at least once before she wakes up. I just need to go see for myself that she's alright.

I bought (fav. flowers), it's her favorite flowers. This is the least I could do for her. Walking to the receptionist I asked where her room is and they were told me.

They put her in a private room, it's even a VIP room. The hallway was quiet and empty.

When I reached the room, I peeked over the glass part of the door. I saw Mikey holding her hand so preciously and watching her with concern.

I watched them for a minute before I knocked at the door. Mikey looked over and let me come in.

"Sanzu, you came" he said with a smile. He looked like he never slept last night.

"I just stopped by. Is there a vase I could put these?" I asked and showed the flowers

"Yeah, let me just get it for a minute. You can take a seat first" he said and left.

I looked at Y/n, she looks peaceful. At least she's okay.

After a while, Mikey came with a vase and I arranged the flowers and put it on top of a drawer near her bed.

Mikey's phone rang and he excused himself for a moment. I was left alone with Y/n. I sat beside her bed and looked at her.

"You're so strong but you can be reckless." I said

"Did you feel that your life would be in danger that's why you told me to take care of Mikey when we last hang out?" I said again.

"I was worried when I heard you got stabbed." I added and my voice began to get shaky

"You always think about Mikey and the others including me but what about you?" I said and lowered my head while I clench my fist.

I tried to calm down and took a deep breath. I took her hand.

"Y/n, you are my best friend, my one and only mentor, I admire and respect you for all of that." I said

"However, I cherish and care for you too. You are the one and only queen or empress that I acknowledge, but I know that I'll never be your king. However, as long as you are happy and alive, this pawn will be a knight that could protect you." I said and kissed the back of her hand.

I stood up and looked at her again.

"I hope you rest well and wake up soon. Everyone is waiting for you." I said and went out. I crossed paths with Mikey who just finished with his call.

"Are you done already? You could stay longer." He said and I shook my head

"I can't stay any longer, Mucho-san ordered me to look into some people." I said

"I see, then visit again when she wakes up. Continue the good work, I left Ken-chin to manage the gang in the meantime, help him too." He said and I nod.

"Yes of course. Then, I'll be going now." I bowed and walked away. He waved with a smile.

____________________________________

Your POV

I opened my eyes slowly and was greeted by an unfamiliar white ceiling. Slowly moving my head to look around I noticed my favorite person sleeping. I sat up and leaned on my back.

I slowly reached his cheek but his eyes slowly opened.