𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 𝕀𝕍.𝕚

December 31, 2005

Takemichi's POV

"Wow, what a crowd." Hina said as we approach the shrine.

Today is the last day of this year and Hina is my date. I promised that I won't let some gremlins take her away from me this time but..

"Naoto, be sure to follow us. Don't separate." Hina said.

"Nee-san, I'm not someone who easily gets lost. You're the one who has a wrong sense of direction." Naoto said.

"N-Naoto, that was only one time." She said.

"This was supposed to be me and Hina.." I muttered.

"Takemichi-kun?" Hina asked

"But why are you here!" I said and pointed at Naoto.

"There's nothing I can do, dad asked me to come with nee-chan. "Don't leave your sister's side" he said." Naoto said.

Over-protective fathers are the biggest boulder in a relationship.

"So, what did dad said to make you agree? I know you won't say yes without anything in exchange." Hina asked and Naoto looked away and turned around.

"He said he would take me to their office for a tour." He mumbled.

"I see." Hina said and I sighed in defeat. There's nothing I can do but to bear with it.

While I was sulking around someone called my name.

"Takemicchi!" They said and when I turned around I saw Mitsuya-kun and his sisters with Hakkai and Yuzuha.

"Looks like you're all dressed for shichigo-san." Mitsuya said.

"Sup!" Hakkai said.

"Huh? Mitsuya-kun, are these two your little sisters?" Hina asked as she bend over Mana and Luna.

"Yeah, and I guess he's your brother?" Mitsuya asked Hina, referring to Naoto. Hina hummed in response.

"Yay! Pretty lady♡︎." Luna and Mana said and hugged Hina.

"You guys are so cute. How old are you?" Hina asked sweetly.

"I'm 12, and Mana is 8." Luna said.

It might be nice...

The last time I asked them, they called me "dumb face".

"How are you guys doing?" I asked Hakkai and Yuzuha.

"Everything's been going well. We also went back home. We sometimes talk to Taiju but he would rarely be home. I guess he's giving us space." Yuzuha said.

"Hear this, Takemicchi. Taiju even gave us late Christmas presents." Hakkai whispered.

"I see, isn't that great?" I said.

"Well, the issue is he gave us clothes in the wrong sizes." Hakkai said.

"At least he's really trying his best. It was the best gift I could've received this Christmas." Yuzuha said.

"I'm glad that everything is starting to be okay for you guys." I said and smiled.

She was about to say something when I heard Hina laugh.

When I turned around I saw Luna playing with Hina while Mana is suddenly being carried by Naoto.

"Hey! That's my Hina!" I shouted.

"How can you yell that and not die of embarrassment?" Mitsuya-kun asked.

"Haven't we seen worse?" Hakkai said.