𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Your POV

Slowly waking up from a deep sleep, I looked around and I realized I'm in my room. I guess I was too tired yesterday that they carried me home.

I stretched and I heard some satisfying pop. With a final yawn, I stood up and got ready for the day.

I still have to visit Kaede-chan today. I hope she's doing okay. Since she already admitted what she did, her trial will be coming soon.

When I walked out of my room, I smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen.

"Good morning, Aki!" I greeted.

"Good morning, Ojou-sama." she greeted and served me a place of (fav. breakfast). I thanked her and we ate together.

"By the way, Aki, did Jiro say something before he went home?" I asked.

"There is none, my lady, he also fell asleep in the car so his brother carried him home." She said

"Shin-nii-san came?"

"He begged me to let him come." She said and I chuckled

"What happened with you two?" I asked

"I let him have a chance with me." She said with a neutral tone.

"Reallyyyyy??!!!" I asked in excitement.

"But Aki, you don't have to force yourself to find someone just because papa keeps asking you about getting married." I said in a calm tone.

"..."

"Love isn't something to be rushed. I want you to be happy with someone you truly love. As for me, I was just lucky that Jiro and I found each other early." I said as I looked at my cup of ( coffee/tea/choco/milk).

"Don't worry about me rushing, It's not that I'm pressured about getting married." She said and took a sip of her drink.

"Aki.." I said and she had a small smile.

"I think I have my first crush." ​​She said softly and I smile.

"Then I'm happy for you." I said with a smile and she went back to her usual neutral expression.

"But, I won't just give in easily. Unlike you, my lady." She said and an arrow hit my head.

"A-Aki, your so mean. It's not like I'm easy to get, you know. I gave Jiro some hard time too." I defended.

"How so?" She asked

"Well.." I tried to think but she was right, there's is none.

"See." She said

"Hmmph, whatever. I'm a proud simp for Jiro." I said as I ate my breakfast and she chuckled at my response.

"I've contacted the lawyer you asked for, he said he'll take the case." She said

"I see, thanks, Aki." I said and she nominated

"Are you visiting the detention center today?" She asked and I nod

"Then, please continue to eat. I'll prepare the car." She said and I nod.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.... 

"How are you doing, Kaede-chan?" I softly asked the girl behind the glass divider in front of me.

"It's been hard." She said with a bitter smile.

"I know, I'm really sorry." I said and she shook her head.

"It's not your fault. It's mine." She said and we were silent.

"How's Chifuyu doing?" she asked

"He's fine now, he woke up a while ago, Baji-kun texted me." I said and she smiled

"That's a relief, can you please tell him that I'm sorry. If only I believed him then none of this would've happened." She said

"You can tell him that, I know he will come and visit you soon. What's done is done." I said and she started to cry.

"I'm such an idiot, I've ruined everything." She said

"You know, I asked Jiro to come with me but he said you'll only overthink if he came." I said she looked at me.

"Even if he didn't come you still think too much." I said and she just listened as she lowered her head.

"You know, when he said that you and he are strangers, he meant that you can start over." I said and she looked at me

"Huh?"

"You can start as friends again, from scratch. He's not pushing you away as he did." I said and she cried harder.

"But how can I be friends with him when I became the murderer that I accused you of." She said

"I'm not saying that what you did was right but we all make mistakes because of our emotions." I said

"..."

"So how about when you get out, we can all start over and be friends. I'll take you as my second student in sword fighting because you are quite strong too." I said with a smile and she kept crying.

"T-thank y-you so much. I'm really sorry for everything." She said

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Are you finished, my lady?" Aki asked

"Yeah" I said with an expression-less tone. I went inside the car and she drove.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I was silent

"Rika" I said and she flinched

"What about it?" She said with a hint of anger.

"It's making a move." I said

"I see, shall we inform your father?" She asked

"No, he's already busy dealing with a big enemy. I'll handle it myself." I said as I stare out the window.

"If that's what you want. Please don't hesitate to ask me if you need something." She said and I smirked

"Of course, we both have the same grudge." I said

Kawasaki Rika, just because you killed me in the past that Jiro came from, doesn't mean you can kill me this time.

I'll make sure you know who you're messing with. I'll win this game that you set up. No matter what you do, you'll never defeat me.

These useless and dirty tricks that you use will come back to you many times. I'll be the one who'll deliver it.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »